Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night on Fox Sports 1 Live Discussion Thread

He will murder wandy

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

2. Default

He will put Wandy in the ground.

Soo much win tonight. So much fucking win.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Greatest sport in the world

Wrestling!
    USA! USA! USA!

A Wandy fight is Sonnen's for the taking, but I kinda think it would've been REALLY smart of Chael to go out of his way and cut a promo that trolled on Vitor, think there's more to gain from that fight and he could talk his way into Vitor's brain something fierce.

Shogun has become a pathetic excuse of a fighter. Retire already, don't even bother trying anymore. I was such a huge fan but tonight was the last straw. And I'm a chael fan and even expected him to win but not by a first rd sub.

The post fight interview reminded me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIVifMl9sgw lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    A Wandy fight is Sonnen's for the taking, but I kinda think it would've been REALLY smart of Chael to go out of his way and cut a promo that trolled on Vitor, think there's more to gain from that fight and he could talk his way into Vitor's brain something fierce.
    That would not be a pretty. In the head game department, it's not a fair fight.

Edit: Anyone know where to find the post press conference? I'm not seeing it on the UFC website this time around.

Chael would handle vitor.

Thread Information