+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night on Fox Sports 1 Live Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Shogun has become a pathetic excuse of a fighter. Retire already, don't even bother trying anymore. I was such a huge fan but tonight was the last straw. And I'm a chael fan and even expected him to win but not by a first rd sub.
    Pathetic excuse for a fighter really. he lost a fight tonight he got caught in a sub he couldn't get out of and tapped so what it happens. He is at the end of his career and still was in a war with hendo not to long ago that was thebbest fight i had seen in ages. You were never a fan of his then just a fair weather fan. I find you pathetic and sad. you should retire from posting and fighter bashing.
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    The post fight interview reminded me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIVifMl9sgw lol
    It's funny, but Sonnen's promos are word-for-word interviews that "Superstar" Billy Graham(who was kind of a precursor heel-type Hulk Hogan) and Dusty Rhodes cut in the mid-70s to mid-80s. All that tower of power stuff is 100% old school wrestling hijacked.

Quote Originally Posted by beardown98 View Post
    Pathetic excuse for a fighter really. he lost a fight tonight he got caught in a sub he couldn't get out of and tapped so what it happens. He is at the end of his career and still was in a war with hendo not to long ago that was thebbest fight i had seen in ages. You were never a fan of this then just a fair weather fan. I find you pathetic and sad. you should retire from posting and fighter bashing.
    So defensive lol.

I'm entitled to my opinion dumbass. I was one of the only ppl who even picked him to beat machida but the guy doesn't give a fuck about training anymore and it shows more and more lately. Now go cry somewhere else

Also, Vitor's called Sonnen out on Twitter, which is weird since I thought Sonnen was heading back to MW.

So defensive lol.

I'm entitled to my opinion dumbass. I was one of the only ppl who even picked him to beat machida but the guy doesn't give a fuck about training anymore and it shows more and more lately. Now go cry somewhere else
    Pretty presumptuous to say Shogun doesn't give a fuck about training anymore, unless you saw him bagging off during his camp.

Shogun's knees have been fucked for years, which has hindered his most optimized performances, he's been fighting forever and time always catches up with fighters. Yup, mine sounds a helluva lot more logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    It's funny, but Sonnen's promos are word-for-word interviews that "Superstar" Billy Graham(who was kind of a precursor heel-type Hulk Hogan) and Dusty Rhodes cut in the mid-70s to mid-80s. All that tower of power stuff is 100% old school wrestling hijacked.
    I never find Sonnen amusing, just phony. He's a good fighter but I find his half ass WWE heel wannabe stuff boring and unoriginal. I truly do not understand why people find him funny.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

So defensive lol.

I don't care if you were one of the people who tossed his salad with honey Dijon mustard while playing a rusty trombone. What you said was retarded you called a legend and former champion pathetic. I thought that was an idiotic thing to say so I called you on it. No crying I got my big boy pants on today.

Lets be real shogun was never big on training he had a lot of raw natural ability and a ton of injuries but you should know that cuz you were a fan of his.
    Last edited by beardown98; 08-18-2013 at 05:12 AM.
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

8. Default

I find it funny how Flabs McGee was gonna insta sub Chael and then gets choked out.

Quote Originally Posted by beardown98 View Post
    I don't care if you were one of the people who tossed his salad with honey Dijon mustard while playing a rusty trombone. What you said was retarded you called a legend and former champion pathetic. I thought that was an idiotic thing to say so I called you on it. No crying I got my big boy pants on today.

Lets be real shogun was never big on training he had a lot of raw natural ability and a ton of injuries but you should know that cuz you were a fan of his.
    I'm not saying he's not a legend. That's already cemented, I know he's had a shitload of knee surgeries but damn to see him give up so easy is just not him. I've said he's looked like shit lately, regardless if ppl consider the fight "exciting" cuz it was a brawl. If you're not into something 100%, why bother?

Like I said, I expected a dec loss but a tap in the first was already overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I find it funny how Flabs McGee was gonna insta sub Chael and then gets choked out.
    I found it funny how shogun was going to ko Chael in the second round yet was never able to stand with him at all.

Fedorlei I love chaels hijacked wrestling promos. I enjoy everything about him.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information