Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night on Fox Sports 1 Live Discussion Thread

Shogun is looking pretty miserable at the post press conference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendeko View Post
    Chael spoke about wanting to fight Machida a few years ago so it wouldn't surprise me if this is fight we get. I'd like to see Chael go back down to MW though i think thats where he's best. Come to think of it i'd like to see Shogun go to MW now too. If he lost the fat around his stomach he might not have to cut much
    Didn't Chael say just a few months ago he'd never fight Machida because no one would buy the fight? I believe his exact words were "Machida can't draw flies".

Kind of annoyed that Vitor wants to pick and choose where and who he fights these days. If you can only fight in Brazil, you're really at the mercy of whoever the match makers want you to face, in my opinion.

Looking back now, if it's between Tim Kennedy, Machida and Sonnen, maybe Vitor should've opted to take the Kennedy fight when it was on the table.

Kennedy is certainly the more favorable matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    So defensive lol.

I'm entitled to my opinion dumbass. I was one of the only ppl who even picked him to beat machida but the guy doesn't give a fuck about training anymore and it shows more and more lately. Now go cry somewhere else
    Were you there watching his training camp in person? The guys has had multiple knee injuries. His fights against Jones, Vera, Goose and Hendo he has taken huge amounts of punishments, especially Jones. That and Texeira/Maldanaldo, were the two worst beatings anyone has taken in the octagon. He is fight old at this point in his career. There is no questioning his heart and what he is willing to put his body through over the course of the fight. Sitting behind your computer calling him pathetic is hugely ironic.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

That, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't mess with a gangster from Oregon.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    So defensive lol.

I'm entitled to my opinion dumbass. I was one of the only ppl who even picked him to beat machida but the guy doesn't give a fuck about training anymore and it shows more and more lately. Now go cry somewhere else
    Right... Couch Potato man giving a professional fighter tips...

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Looking back now, if it's between Tim Kennedy, Machida and Sonnen, maybe Vitor should've opted to take the Kennedy fight when it was on the table.
    If he wants another title shot, yep.

If he is seeking high profile fights, nope.

Man, between Brown winning (even though he had to blast Pyle to do so ), Overrated-Reem losing, and Chael just slapping on a good ol guillotine on a black belt in the 1st, it was a pretty damn solid night of fights!
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Thread Information