http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/8/20...white-mma-news

"I don't think so," Silva told Combate about the possibility of fighting Belfort again. "What was supposed to be done was done. Of course, we are employees of the UFC, but I don't like to fight against Brazilians. I don't see that possibility."
Belfort, currently ranked No. 2 behind champion Chris Weidman and top contender Silva, has remained hopeful of another title shot after scoring consecutive knockout wins over Michael Bisping and Luke Rockhold. It seems Belfort's best hope for another shot at the middleweight crown may be if Weidman proves victorious in his own rematch with Silva booked for year's end at UFC 168.

Silva also commented on the possibility of facing fellow countryman and former Strikeforce champion Ronaldo Souza:

"If I'm your friend, I'm your friend, and money or status won't matter," he said. "Honor is more worthy than life for me. ‘Jacare' or another one, I wouldn't like to fight a friend of mine. But that's the thing. I'm in a position and I never had to take anything from anyone to get where I am today."

I want to see the rematch.