Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: White: Uriah Hall is not a fighter

1. Default

I still don't understand why they waited until the last 5 seconds to actually start fighting... :/
    ------------------

Dana is actually right here. He loves douchebags like him, but he is right that the "nice guy" should be before and after the fight. But not during it.
    You come to fight, you come to win, you come to beat your opponent. After the fight you can hug him, shake hands, kiss him. But during the fight you must concentrate on winning, not on looking "nice".

JDS for example, he is all respect, smiles and laughs before and after fights, but at the time of the fight he has one of the meanest faces in MMA, and he tries to destroy his opponent.

Fedor Emelianenko was the most respectful fighter ever, but during fights he was that machine that had no mercy at all.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

It's phillipe nover all over again.

I thought it was Howard that initiated most of the high fives, I thought it was a strategy to throw Hall off.

Hall's problem is a mental one, but also technical. If he would just continue to use his jab, then his offense would flow so much better. Instead he starts looking for "the perfect counter" and allows the other guy to out work him. He abandoned the jab after Howard threw a few hooks. Had he kept the stiff jab on Howard before and after those wild swings, Howard would have slowed down and stopped throwing as much, allowing Hall to open up more. If his coaches would just wrap his right hand up and make him spar only using his jab, I believe he would become the killer we all know he can be. His semi final fight in TUF was PERFECT. He blunted the wrestler's aggression with his jab, he has a stiff and strong jab, but making him stick with it is the real challenge. What a shame....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

6. Default

Did they kiss on the mouth at the end of that fight?
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Give him one more. I still want to see him fight Samman.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Dana is actually right here. He loves douchebags like him, but he is right that the "nice guy" should be before and after the fight. But not during it.
    You come to fight, you come to win, you come to beat your opponent. After the fight you can hug him, shake hands, kiss him. But during the fight you must concentrate on winning, not on looking "nice".

JDS for example, he is all respect, smiles and laughs before and after fights, but at the time of the fight he has one of the meanest faces in MMA, and he tries to destroy his opponent.

Fedor Emelianenko was the most respectful fighter ever, but during fights he was that machine that had no mercy at all.
    No Dana is full of shit. Did he ever complain about Pay Berry hi-fivin his ass off?
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Not his fault, he is a great fighter that got thrown in with the wolves early in his career and the hype train and main card appearences didn't help him. Put him on the undercard and he will score A KO I see it.
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

Thread Information