Thread: What do you want to see next for UFCFN26 fighters?

Threaded View

Default What do you want to see next for UFCFN26 fighters?

Who do you want to see them fight next?

Chael Sonnen - VITOR! Even though I really wanted to see Vitor VS Machida.

Mauricio Rua - Rua is in a very difficult position after that loss. He desperately needs a win being on a 2 fight losing skid, but who would be a good, respectable opponent for him right now? Many of the name fighters are on a winning streak and fighting Shogun right now wouldn't be much of a step up for them. I say they should pull Hamill and stick Shogun in the cage with Thiago Silva in Brazil. I don't feel like Shogun has many more years to come in the sport.

Travis Browne - I want to see him avenge his loss to Bigfoot sooner or later but I'd like to see him fight the winner of Barnett/Mir.

Alistair Overeem - Duffee II or winner of Rothwell/Vera

Urijah Faber - Faber is always at the top of his divisions. I am not sure who I want to see him fight next. At BW, it would be a GREAT match against McDonald as mentioned at the presser, and if he keeps winning, a rematch against Barao or Cruz down the line could be interesting. However, TJ Dillashaw is standing in the shadows at BW and I also would like to see him fight McDonald.

If he wanted to move up to 145, he could. There are more interesting fights for him there right now. It doesn't make much sense ranking wise but from a pure fight perspective, Edgar VS Faber would be a CRAZY 5 round fight that I would love to watch. Faber is a tough fight for anyone.

Yuri Alcantara - Dillashaw or Assuncao

Matt Brown - Boy, Brown is sitting pretty right now! Many exciting options for Mr. Brown here. It's a shame Nick Diaz isn't really active right now because THAT would be a fucking fight. I'd love to see him fight Lawler, too. How about the winner of Marquardt/Lombard!? There's still more interesting fights for him to list.

Mike Pyle - Ebersole?

Michael Johnson - After beating the hell out of Joe like that, I just want to see MJ get decimated. How about Barboza? I'd actually like to see him fight winner of Guillard/Pearson, too.

Joe Lauzon - I would love to see Joe fight Diego Sanchez. That has the potential to be a bloody, back and forth fight that would put on a show. If Sanchez loses to Melendez, I'd want this fight. Matt Wiiman could be good, too.

John Howard -
    Didn't see this fight.
    Uriah Hall -

Michael McDonald - Faber or Dillashaw

Brad Pickett - Jorgenson

Conor McGregor - Winner of Koch/Poirer or Siver!

Max Holloway - Lil Heathen

Steven Siler - Brandao or Lentz

Mike Brown - No idea really but he needs a win.

Diego Brandao -
    Didn't see the fight either.
    Daniel Pineda -

Manny Gamburyan - I don't have any suggestions.

Cole Miller - McKenzie

Ovince St. Preux - Perosh or Manuwa

James Vick - Any of the fighters on the outer ring who are also trying to make a name.
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 08-19-2013 at 04:01 PM.

Thread Information