+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vitor Belfort vs. Dan Henderson 2 targeted for UFC Fight Night 32

Vitor turning down Machida and accepting Hendo feels like a hunt for the easier fight. At this point, I don't think Hendo has the speed or variety in his game to win it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

Ill make any kind of bet with you, Mass, that Hendo does not finish it in the first.

In the mind of Dana White, the best way to prove you're not hiding a fighter in Brazil, is to hide him in Brazil. A sort of "Double-Secret Probation" dealy.

Vitor's the Roger Clemens of MMA, he's just such a phenom for his age, its remarkable without question, absolutely nothing hinky at all.

Hope Hendo can get back in the W column. It would be awesome to see him beat Vitor in Brazil. Will this be the main event? Hope its five rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    Hopefully things will be different than the first fight. I think it will since Hendo mainly focuses these days on finishing the fight with his big bombs. Then we have Vitor on TRT in Brazil which equals supersaiyan Vitor who is an extremely tough fight for anyone.

I don't think Dan will try to win this by wrestling. Man, can you imagine the crowd down there for this fight knowing its Vitors chance for revenge?
    Did you just go DBZ on us? As far as this fight goes its a good opportunity for Dan. A better fight for Vitor would have been against someone on a winning streak like Glover imo.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Well after this we shouldn't hear from Vitor as far as calling anyone out is concerned.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

I did go DBZ.

Better yet, Vitor on TRT in Brazil reminds me of Blanka from Streetfighter.

I honestly do not see this ending well for Hendo. His takedowns are not what they used to be and his speed/reflexes are well diminished. Meanwhile Vitor has had quite the career revival as of late and has looked bigger/faster/stronger and yes he looks like fucking SS2 Trunks...he doesn't deserve the Vegeta or Goku comparisons.
    "The time is almost upon us.
    My centuries of manipulating... of preparing... are reaching their resolution.
    With the dawning of the new day, the end times will be upon us... my ascension complete. And you, the twelve -- prophesied saviors of mutantkind... your power will bestow upon me the means to achieve my destiny.
    First, I will remake this pathetic orb in my image, and then the stars."
    Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Vitor's the Roger Clemens of MMA, he's just such a phenom for his age, its remarkable without question, absolutely nothing hinky at all.
    Offtopic: I was into baseball for 15 years. I was so sad the day I found out Clemens was a cheat. He was an idol of mine for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cornute View Post
    I honestly do not see this ending well for Hendo. His takedowns are not what they used to be and his speed/reflexes are well diminished. Meanwhile Vitor has had quite the career revival as of late and has looked bigger/faster/stronger and yes he looks like fucking SS2 Trunks...he doesn't deserve the Vegeta or Goku comparisons.
    Revival = TRT

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information