Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cerrone charged with third-degree assault in Colorado 'boat rage' incident

Default Cerrone charged with third-degree assault in Colorado 'boat rage' incident

CagePotato.com reports that "Cowboy" has been charged with third-degree assault in Grand County, Colo., in an apparent "boat rage" incident that took place on Lake Granby in late June. It seems like it was a mutual exchange, with the other individual slapped with with reckless operation of a boat and reckless endangerment.

Check out the official statement from local authorities:

"Donald A. Cerrone, 30 years of age, has been charged with Third Degree Assault by a summons to court, and it is a Class One Misdemeanor. There is no warrant for him at this time. Mr. Cerrone and another person, Jeffrey S. Aley, were involved in a boating rage incident (similar to road rage but by use of boats) on Lake Granby. The incident escalated to the point where Mr Cerrone assaulted Mr. Aley. Mr. Aley was also charged with Reckless Operation of a boat and Reckless Endangerment, a Class Three Misdemeanor. The case is still ongoing, and has not been concluded in court."
    http://www.mmamania.com/2013/8/20/46...-boat-rage-mma

HAHAHAHAHA. Boat rage?!

I expect nothing good from cerrone.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...ating-incident
    Donald Cerrone cooperating with authorities on alleged boating incident

Donald Cerrone declined comment both directly and through officials, but the UFC said the lightweight is cooperating with authorities following an alleged "boating rage" incident two months ago in Colorado.

"We are aware of the situation and understand that Mr. Cerrone is fully cooperating with the investigation," a UFC official stated in an email to MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

On June 29 at 8 p.m., Cerrone (20-5 MMA, 7-2 UFC) was at the Lake Granby Columbine Bay area when he was charged with third-degree assault by the Grand County (Colo.) Sheriff's Department, according to a police report released by the Grand County District Attorney's office.

According to a report Tuesday on CagePotato.com, Cerrone and another man, Jeffrey S. Aley, were involved in the boating rage incident that escalated to the point where Cerrone allegedly assaulted Aley, who also was hit with misdemeanor charges of reckless operation of a boat and reckless endangerment.

Every fucking state should have a law like we do here in Washington mutual combat and it just what it sounds like if two guy want to fight and both have aggreed to a fight well then you can fight only law is once One of the two say i've had enough or one person can no longer defend his self the fight has to stop and if you follow this rule you don't get arrested.
    i don't get into standoff just because i rather hit first then be hit first so i tend to throw my first puch as soon as the person says want to fight or makes a threat i throw <<<< ok ok ok back when i was the fighting kind now i be old and broken and would not want to scrap i just keep walking unless hit

cant get video to work but
    you can watch the cops watch the fight go down
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVLvA...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    Every fucking state should have a law like we do here in Washington mutual combat and it just what it sounds like if two guy want to fight and both have aggreed to a fight well then you can fight only law is once One of the two say i've had enough or one person can no longer defend his self the fight has to stop and if you follow this rule you don't get arrested.
    i don't get into standoff just because i rather hit first then be hit first so i tend to throw my first puch as soon as the person says want to fight or makes a threat i throw <<<< ok ok ok back when i was the fighting kind now i be old and broken and would not want to scrap i just keep walking unless hit
    Do u even lift bro?

Boat rage? Two drunk idiots got into on a lake.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Donosaur View Post
    I'm no doctor, and probably not even particularly smart...

who is phoenix jones and why is dressed like a super hero?

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Do u even lift bro?
    unless you mean beer cans to my mouth no but i do chop down trees and split them in to rounds and then the rounds in to something that fits in to my wood stove
    so in the past month i've cut down 6 trees that are about 75' and me and my son have splt that in to rounds now comes the real hard work of making cords out of it

Thread Information