http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...asier-to-beat/

Chris Weidman shocked the world when he knocked out Anderson Silva at UFC 162, but knows he has a difficult task ahead of him in the rematch. Weidman recently spoke to MMAJunkie about his outlook on the rematch and if Silva's mindset isn't correct, how he can take advantage of it:

"People say that he's going to get pissed off, and it's going to be this whole new Anderson Silva – it's going to be easier," Weidman said. "I'm very happy with the situation, and it's exactly where I thought I was going to be, and it's time to prove myself again on (Dec.) 28, so I'm excited."

From where money is being plunked down online, he's still considered to be a risky bet. Weidman might not by the longshot he was a little more than a month ago, when he was nearly a 2-to-1 underdog, yet he's still not favored heading into the second bout.

Weidman thinks that will change, however.

"That's why it makes for a perfect rematch, because so many people just can't believe [Silva] really lost, and he was trying," he said. "They figure that's how he fights in every one of his fights, and it works in every one. I was just able to capitalize on it. People just can't believe – that he could lose two fights in a row."