Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 70

Thread: Weidman: P*ssed off Silva will be easier to beat

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sackville N.B
    Posts
    3,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TN94z View Post
    Considering he only made a small technical mistake...
    Keeping your hands down and getting KTFO is a small technical mistake?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Keeping your hands down and getting KTFO is a small technical mistake?

    That's how he has fought though. That didn't change in the Weidman fight. I'm only speaking of the difference in this fight. Of course that is a HUGE technical mistake, but he has been undefeated how long now while doing that? I'm talking about getting himself square to Weidman and having no room to move and then getting caught
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

    HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Either sarcasm or you and I have vastly different definitions of domination....
    Sorry Simple Jack but yes your opinion on what defines dominated must clearly be off because that is exactly what occured. I know everything you post around here is treated like gold but you are wrong on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Watch the fight before you comment about it, obviously you just read the ending and assume what happened before.

    Anderson isn't going to come in angry or pissed off. He will come in calm and relaxed, and finish this fight in the first.
    Watch the fight? Shut the fck up moron. I watched the fight and saw Chris take him down and own his ass for the entire first round. Then I saw Silva dance around a little with his hands by his side 'till he got sent to the land of nod.

    There is honestly nothing to argue about here. It's not my opinion as much as it is a blatant fact.
    Legalize MMA in New York


  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,186

    Default

    Lol.

    If you call landing a takedown and doing exactly zero damage followed by looking like a school kid trying to land strikes then yes. I am absolutely wrong.

    The fight I saw had Silva doing his usual and dancing around looking like a clown and Weidman looking completely outclassed up until Silva made a mistake and missed the double-up when he leaned back because he was looking for the right. You can see it in slow motion.

    And as far as my posts being golden, what can I say? I don't post ridiculous, unfounded shit.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  5. #25

    Default

    LOL is right man. I just can't even continue it's such a joke.
    Legalize MMA in New York


  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishX(aka bornbear) View Post
    Sorry Simple Jack but yes your opinion on what defines dominated must clearly be off because that is exactly what occured. I know everything you post around here is treated like gold but you are wrong on this one.



    Watch the fight? Shut the fck up moron. I watched the fight and saw Chris take him down and own his ass for the entire first round. Then I saw Silva dance around a little with his hands by his side 'till he got sent to the land of nod.

    There is honestly nothing to argue about here. It's not my opinion as much as it is a blatant fact.
    Calm down keyboard warrior, no need to go all kindergarden on me now.

    Anderson was winning the fight, yes he got caught but Weidman wasn't dominating the fight at any point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

  7. #27

    Default

    Woah, you think Anderson was winning the fight? Like you had him winning the first round?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    9,186

    Default

    2 judges had it for Weidman and one for Anderson.

    Hardly any dominating going on in either round up until the KO.

    If anything, Weidman was given credit for engaging and the takedown where he did nothing.

    He was 1 of 3 in takedowns. Only landed 6 more strikes than AS (2 significant), and was simply swinging at air while Anderson mocked him.
    And the piano, it sounds like a carnival
    And the microphone smells like a beer

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In the Cloud
    Posts
    763

    Default

    I love to have fun bets with my buddies on MMA.
    I won a cumulative $5,000 on the first fight. Theyt wanna go double or nothing for the rematch.
    To which i replied "done" and were doubling that bet on a finish either way.
    so if AS wins im out $5,000. When CW wins i'm up another $10,000.
    Like taking candy from stubborn stubborn children.
    Clearly im taking CW to defend.

    H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!


  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In the Cloud
    Posts
    763

    Default

    the fight will not go to the judges either way.

    H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •