Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diego Brandao responds to Conor McGregor camp: Letís make it happen

Default Diego Brandao responds to Conor McGregor camp: Letís make it happen

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/8/21...r-ufc-mma-news

According to a report by MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani on "UFC Tonight" on Tuesday, McGregor hopes to return to the Octagon on Dec. 28 in Las Vegas, and his coach John Kavanagh would like to see him face Brandao. The Brazilian featherweight accepts the challenge.

"Iím in the UFC to fight the best," Brandao told MMAFighting. "Everybody knows that my dream is to become the UFC champion. I already won The Ultimate Fighter, now Iím going after the title."

Brandao and McGregor won their respective fights at UFC Fight Night 26, both by decision. The Brazilian, who rides a three-fight winning streak in the UFC, dominated Daniel Pineda for three rounds, and the Irish fighter remained undefeated in the Octagon with a win over Max Holloway.

"I always liked challenges, and I believe a fight against McGregor would be a good challenge for me," he said. "If he wants to fight me, I also want to fight him. Hey, McGregor, letís make it happen. It would be perfect for UFC 168 in Vegas. I wanna do a great show."

If Conor takes this(and I believe he does) he will be taking huge steps in each one of his fights.
    No slow build up like Bones or Glover. This man's moving up really quick(maybe even too quick).
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Brandao is a tough test, but this is a horrible match up for him. I don't see him having the cardio to over come Conor.

Brandao doesn't have the cardio or the chin to beat conor. With his power and jiu jitsu he will be dangerous, but I think mcgregor handles him fairly easily anyway.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Not very interesting, imo.

I'm looking forward to the matchup if they make it happen. Could be fireworks.
    Legalize MMA in New York

I think there are better matchups McGreggor could make but this isn't bad...

McGregor's been doing a bunch of heatseeking today with his twitter troll of the top ten FWs in the UFC. Be interested to see who they match him up with next.

If this one happens to occur Conor will FFFFFFF'N maul Lil diego
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Thread Information