+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vitor Belfort vs. Dan Henderson 2 targeted for UFC Fight Night 32

Default Vitor Belfort vs. Dan Henderson 2 targeted for UFC Fight Night 32

Vitor Belfort seems to finally have his next opponent.

The former UFC light heavyweight champion and Dan Henderson have both agreed to a showdown on Nov. 9 in Brazil, according to UFC Tonight's Ariel Helwani on Tuesday.

It would be the second meeting between the two fighters. Henderson defeated Belfort via unanimous decision at Pride 32 in Las Vegas on Oct. 21, 2006.

The weight class has yet to be determined.

Henderson has lost his last two fights, including a split decision against Rashad Evans at UFC 161 on June 15.

Belfort has won his past two fights in devastating fashion, knocking out Michael Bisping at UFC on FX 7 and Luke Rockhold at UFC on FX 8.
    *sigh* Vitor in Brazil again...i personally want to see Hendo finish Vitor brutally in this fight. I dont like Vitor and his shady use of TRT.
    Last edited by BonesKnows; 08-21-2013 at 07:16 AM.

WE'RE NOT HERE TO TAKE PART, WE'RE HERE TO TAKE OVER!!

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    *sigh* Vitor in Brazil again...i personally want to see Hendo finish Vitor brutally in this fight. I dont like Vitor and his shady use of TRT.
    Hendo uses TRT also.

yes, but i honestly believe hendo stays within the limits. I have very little doubt in my mind that Vitor doesnt...

WE'RE NOT HERE TO TAKE PART, WE'RE HERE TO TAKE OVER!!

4. Default

Battle of TRT
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

Not trying to hide him in Brazil my ass!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan Fight Club View Post
    well now I've seen War Machine's dick. fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Ill go against the grain.
    Werdum via triangle
    Someone needs to cheer for those poor souls.

I like this fight but would have much, much rather seen Vitor fight Machida. That was such a tease. I am heavily disappointed that Vitor turned it down.

I personally love watching Vitor fight in Brazil. The crowd makes it feel like you're waching a fight to the death down there. I think Vitor will win this fight. I don't feel like Hendo will be fast enough to do what he wants to do.

Can Vitor be the first one to stop Hendo with strikes at this point in their careers?

Poster should have them both drinking something with the caption, "Got TRT?"

Yea, cuz the first fight was such a fuckin barnburner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Hopefully things will be different than the first fight. I think it will since Hendo mainly focuses these days on finishing the fight with his big bombs. Then we have Vitor on TRT in Brazil which equals supersaiyan Vitor who is an extremely tough fight for anyone.

I don't think Dan will try to win this by wrestling. Man, can you imagine the crowd down there for this fight knowing its Vitors chance for revenge?

Hendo is going to hurt him and hurt him bad. Hendo via TKO mid way through the first.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

In before Mass picks the wrestler

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Masscore View Post
    Hendo is going to hurt him and hurt him bad. Hendo via TKO mid way through the first.

Whoops too late!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information