Thread: Camozzi-Larkin, Markes-Romero added to UFC's 'Fight for the Troops 3' card

Default Camozzi-Larkin, Markes-Romero added to UFC's 'Fight for the Troops 3' card

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...-troops-3-card

Chris Camozzi (19-6 MMA, 6-3 UFC) meets Lorenz Larkin (13-1 MMA, 0-1 UFC), while Ronny Markes (14-1 MMA, 3-0 UFC) takes on Yoel Romero (5-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC). UFC officials recently announced the fight bookings.

"UFC Fight Night 31: Fight for the Troops 3" takes place Nov. 6 at Fort Campbell in Kentucky. The main card, featuring a recently announced middleweight bout between former light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida and Army Bronze Star winner Tim Kennedy, airs on FOX Sports 1 following prelims on Facebook.

Camozzi's going to have quite a good deal of size on Larkin, who is a pretty stout MW. Don't think the matchup really favours Larkin's style to be a fun fight and I think Camozzi can make this dirty and impose on Larkin, avoiding the crazy standup Larkin tends to throw.

Markes/Romero should be really fun, both of these guys are fucking Sherman tanks. Markes is young, built and has tonnes of potential, but Romero has insane credentials and if he's comfortable at MW, he's a scary fighter for anybody. Quite high on this bout.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Markes/Romero should be really fun, both of these guys are fucking Sherman tanks. Markes is young, built and has tonnes of potential, but Romero has insane credentials and if he's comfortable at MW, he's a scary fighter for anybody. Quite high on this bout.
    Same here man. I was seriously impressed with Romero in his debut. I expect some good things from him in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...r-the-troops-3
    Bermudez vs. Lentz, Chiesa vs. Smith added to UFC's 'Fight for the Troops 3'

Only thing to be somewhat alarmed about Romero is that he's relatively late to the fight game at 36 in a very deep division.

Lentz beats Bermudez and Chiesa HOPEFULLY gives Smith his walking papers with a finish.

Thread Information