Thread: Alvarez asks MMA media to stop speculating on his 'complicated' and 'confidential' Be

Hybrid View

Default Alvarez asks MMA media to stop speculating on his 'complicated' and 'confidential' Be

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/8/23/46...lator-contract
    Former Lightweight Champion Eddie Alvarez is putting the mixed martial arts (MMA) media on blast for the rampant speculation regarding his new contract with Bellator MMA, the combat sports promotion operating under the Viacom banner and airing on Spike TV.

Authentic Sports Management (ASM) released his statement earlier today.

"Recently there has been speculation in the media regarding my settlement with Bellator. The settlement is involved and complicated and contains many contingencies. The terms of the settlement are confidential and neither I, nor my representatives, are going to release these terms to anyone. The speculations, which have been printed, are just that, speculations, and could not possibly be completely accurate as the settlement is over forty (40) pages long. I would suggest that these speculations are helping no one, and respectfully request that they cease immediately. All I want to do is fight."

dimerules28 Guest

Lol you put all you're buisness out there and now we should all just shut up and mind our own buisness... You did this to yourself eddie...

That's true, people speculate. It's called being interested in you Eddie. The worst thing that could happen is that they do stop "speculating" about your career......
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Thread Information