Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jason 'Mayhem' Miller arrested again for domestic violence, currently in jail on $50K

Default Jason 'Mayhem' Miller arrested again for domestic violence, currently in jail on $50K

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/8/23/46...rently-in-jail
    Jason 'Mayhem' Miller arrested again for domestic violence, currently in jail on $50,000 bond

Jason "Mayhem" Miller was arrested again last night (Aug. 22, 2013) and is currently being held on a $50,000 bond. This is his second arrest this month.

Yesterday (Aug. 22, 2013), Jason Miller was arrested again. The former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Middleweight contender has had a rough month, as this is currently his second arrest in August. Earlier this month, Miller was arrested for Domestic Abuse charges, and held on $50,000 bond.

Domestic abuse is considered a felony in California and can carry up to a four-year prison sentence.

Miller has a history of arrests, with this just being the latest in recent years. He was arrested in 2012 for breaking and entering into a church, but those charges were later dropped by the pastor. And there was another arrest in 2011 for allegedly assaulting his sister at a party in North Carolina.

There are no details regarding yesterday's arrest, though we do know that Miller is again being held at the Intake Release Center on $50,000 bond.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad Bisping kicked his ass.
    Earth! Fire! Wind! Water! Frankie Edgar!

He is completely fucked up. If he does not get serious help as soon as possible, his life will end in a very bad way.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Somebody's going to prison.

I don't know if prison would be a good place for him, he needs professional help. If they send him to prison he's gonna more than likely come out even worse than before. But hey, this is the U.S Justice system we're talking about. Rehabilitation isn't in their vocabulary.....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

I'm pretty much numb to this kind of news...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/8/26...-bail-mma-news
    Mayhem Miller's court date results in combined charges

It would appear that because Miller had not yet appeared in court for his previous charges his two arrests have now been wrapped into one case. His bail has been re-set at $100,000 (he was facing a $50,000 bail for each previous charge) and he will now be facing two felony counts of corporal injury of spouse, or domestic abuse. As stated in a previous update, the specific charges he's facing are the result of physical evidence of abuse on his alleged victim, removing the chance for a lower misdemeanor charge. His next court date is set for Friday, and we'll be sure to have an update then on the proceedings.

http://www.cagedinsider.com/ufc/mayh...nating-victim/
    Mayhem hearing brings accusations of choking, beating and urinating on victim…
    Mayhem Millers alleged victim, known to the court as Ana Pricilla (but known to Mayhem as Anna Stable), says that during the second assault case she was urinated on and choked until she fell on the floor, where she was punched and kicked viciously. In defense, Mayhem’s attorney stated that the victim was asked to leave the house, and Jason’s father witnessed her attacking Jason. At this point in the hearing, Judge Manssourian scolded Mayhem because he was making faces and nodding his head in every direction. The fighter apologized, explaining he is “an expressive person” and that he’s “an artist”. The judge dismissed his statements, and advised him he is best served to be silent and allow his attorney to speak on his behalf. The hearing continued and the People then suggested that the judge take into account the bruises and lacerations that the victim allegedly had. Mayhem’s defense replied that “the victim trains (in) MMA” as well, and would probably have those anyway. She did not go to the hospital or report these injuries the night of the conflict, instead opting to sleep at Jason’s house and report the event weeks later. It is also pointed out that not only does Jason have a restraining order against this woman, so do a few of her past boyfriends. -SciFighting.com

Sounds like it may go in his favor....which could be a bad thing
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

10. Default

I have a hard time believing there were two incidents. I figured he would have gassed out halfway through the first.

Thread Information