Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Weidman, but Bisping could have just as easily knocked out Anderson

Default Congratulations Weidman, but Bisping could have just as easily knocked out Anderson

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/8/26/46...-silva-ufc-mma

"Obviously it would always be a dream of mine to fight Anderson Silva and be the guy to take the title, of course. Yeah I was a little disappointed and I'm not taking anything away from his win, but we all know Anderson Silva was acting like an idiot and he got knocked out. It would have been nice to be the guy that did it, so congratulations to Chris, he's the new champion and certainly a formidable force at middleweight, but yeah, it stinks a little. I could have done that. I could have easily done that."

*What Bisping fails to recognize is the fact you need to string together some big wins over top 10 guys to EARN the chance to knock out the champ. So no Michael, you could not have just as easily done what Weidman did.
    Last edited by Cat--Smasher; 08-26-2013 at 10:49 PM.

2. Default

Someone else got this one?

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    Someone else got this one?

Which do you prefer?

or

Bisping can't break an egg with those pillow fists let alone come close to knocking out Anderson. Bisping is gonna get KTFO by Munoz just watch.
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Which do you prefer?

or

YOU GOT ANY WITH GUYS NOT ON TRT KOOCKING HIS ASS OUT
    I think the only guy who beat him that was not on some sort of shit Rashad Evans and maybe Wanderlei Silva
    and i thought he won the Evans fight.
    i'm not the a bisping fan by any means but the man should get a bit more respect from fight fans

ahhhhhem...

yawn. Bisping has as much chance of knocking Silva out with his fists as he does with his spit.

And I laugh at anyone mentioning Bisping and respect in the same sentence.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    YOU GOT ANY WITH GUYS NOT ON TRT KOOCKING HIS ASS OUT
    I think the only guy who beat him that was not on some sort of shit Rashad Evans and maybe Wanderlei Silva
    and i thought he won the Evans fight.
    Henderson wasn't on TRT when they fought.

i'm not the a bisping fan by any means but the man should get a bit more respect from fight fans
    bisping overcompensates for any lack of respect he gets with a ludicrously inflated ego.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    bisping overcompensates for any lack of respect he gets with a ludicrously inflated ego.

rh
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

The Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than average. This bias is attributed to a metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their mistakes.

Actual competence may weaken self-confidence, as competent individuals may falsely assume that others have an equivalent understanding. David Dunning and Justin Kruger of Cornell University conclude, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others".

Is there a chance that a poll could be made compiling Bisping's most ludicrous comments? I'd honestly like to know what the worst one was. This one is certainly top five.

Thread Information