Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Weidman, but Bisping could have just as easily knocked out Anderson

Ok, now let's see a gif of Bisping knocking out someone noteworthy...

Anyone? No? Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by stpierrecanada View Post
    Bisping can't break an egg with those pillow fists let alone come close to knocking out Anderson. Bisping is gonna get KTFO by Munoz just watch.
    Anyone here could have gotten that knock out which had very little force behind it. I claimed fluke then and I'm claiming it now.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

roaddawg, you're going beyond the maximum limit of RPM's in your trollmobile right there.

Chris won the fight fair and square whether or not Silva made the choice of acting the way he did. He does that in many of his fights and thought he could get away with it against Weidman. He was wrong. Chris may not have crisp looking strikes but he is a really strong guy and there was very well a great amount of power in that punch, obviously, that Anderson might as well have opened his mouth to eat.

no, no one here would have gotten that knockout. I know we are all a bunch of badasses, but no.

It was not a fluke. There was no luck involved in what happened. Silva couldn't pull the trigger on Chris. He tried to get inside of his head by attempting to make him look bad. It was having an effect until he thought he could just let a young, hungry, very athletic and powerful all american wrestler punch him right in the jaw more than once. Wrong again.

If Silva wins the rematch, it does not take away from what Weidman accomplished, nor does it come close to completely redeeming Silva, imo. Weidman knocked Anderson Silva TFO in their first fight and that's history.

By the way, your statement about anyone being able to getting the KO on Silva and the punch having little force behind it suggests that Silva has an extremely thin glass chin, doesn't it? Or what exactly does it suggest? That's what I would like to know.

So the UFC MW champ, Chris Weidman, the man to defeat and finish Anderson in his UFC run = anybody could have done it if Silva let them, right?

EDIT: I don't blame you for not having conTROLL over your opinion. It took years for me to finally accept what happened to Chuck. I would have much rather believed anything than the cold, hard truth.
    Last edited by m1ckeykn0x; 08-26-2013 at 10:18 PM.

Mickey k for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    roaddawg, you're going beyond the maximum limit of RPM's in your trollmobile right there.

Chris won the fight fair and square whether or not Silva made the choice of acting the way he did. He does that in many of his fights and thought he could get away with it against Weidman. He was wrong. Chris may not have crisp looking strikes but he is a really strong guy and there was very well a great amount of power in that punch, obviously, that Anderson might as well have opened his mouth to eat.

no, no one here would have gotten that knockout. I know we are all a bunch of badasses, but no.

It was not a fluke. There was no luck involved in what happened. Silva couldn't pull the trigger on Chris. He tried to get inside of his head by attempting to make him look bad. It was having an effect until he thought he could just let a young, hungry, very athletic and powerful all american wrestler punch him right in the jaw more than once. Wrong again.

If Silva wins the rematch, it does not take away from what Weidman accomplished, nor does it come close to completely redeeming Silva, imo. Weidman knocked Anderson Silva TFO in their first fight and that's history.

By the way, your statement about anyone being able to getting the KO on Silva and the punch having little force behind it suggests that Silva has an extremely thin glass chin, doesn't it? Or what exactly does it suggest? That's what I would like to know.

So the UFC MW champ, Chris Weidman, the man to defeat and finish Anderson in his UFC run = anybody could have done it if Silva let them, right?

EDIT: I don't blame you for not having conTROLL over your opinion. It took years for me to finally accept what happened to Chuck. I would have much rather believed anything than the cold, hard truth.
    ^^^This. All of this.

Silva is still undefeated much like how Chael is.

Bisping is a good gatekeeper, and nothing else. Anderson would absolutely ridiculize him.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    YOU GOT ANY WITH GUYS NOT ON TRT KOOCKING HIS ASS OUT
    I think the only guy who beat him that was not on some sort of shit Rashad Evans and maybe Wanderlei Silva
    and i thought he won the Evans fight.
    i'm not the a bisping fan by any means but the man should get a bit more respect from fight fans
    It's not like people disrespect Bisping for no reason. He's had a fine career with with some nice wins and an impressive record. The reality is that he's never beaten the elite yet he continues scream to the world that he's a legitimate contender and that he's defeated a who's who.

This leads to the world responding to the unfounded claims. If he were humble he'd almost certainly be held in higher regard, instead he gets defensive and the conversation deteriorates from there. I do believe he's a supremely confident man, you need to be, but the glaring deficiency in his argument and self promotion is facts...there just simply aren't any facts to substantiate his claim. Quite the contrary actually.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

Thread Information