Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Weidman, but Bisping could have just as easily knocked out Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    Henderson wasn't on TRT when they fought.

bisping overcompensates for any lack of respect he gets with a ludicrously inflated ego.

rh
    yeah he has an ego but so do 95% of the other fighters out there

on the TRT Dan has said in many interviews he been on trt for 5 to 6 years

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/2/21/40...ing-policy-mma

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mma--tr...200826985.html
    "UFC light heavyweight Dan Henderson, who has had an exemption to use testosterone replacement therapy since 2007, said he believes there is a heavy amount of PED usage in the fight game"

Quote Originally Posted by TBEAR View Post
    wait...what?

The shit that comes off of your keyboard is unbelievable. We just hope your toxic views and stupid ass comments are not contagious through the interweb.
    Let me say it for you again... FLUKE.... That is my opinion until I see them both fight seriously. I have nothing personal against Weidman but I feel the same way about that fight that I felt about RJJ getting knocked out by Tarver.

It's an opinion you don't have to like or even respect for that matter.
    Last edited by roaddawg; 08-28-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    Anderson Silva:
    Best Fighter on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Anyone here could have gotten that knock out which had very little force behind it. I claimed fluke then and I'm claiming it now.
    Wait so are you saying Silva has a weak chin then ?

Quote Originally Posted by grambino View Post
    It's not like people disrespect Bisping for no reason. He's had a fine career with with some nice wins and an impressive record. The reality is that he's never beaten the elite yet he continues scream to the world that he's a legitimate contender and that he's defeated a who's who.

This leads to the world responding to the unfounded claims. If he were humble he'd almost certainly be held in higher regard, instead he gets defensive and the conversation deteriorates from there. I do believe he's a supremely confident man, you need to be, but the glaring deficiency in his argument and self promotion is facts...there just simply aren't any facts to substantiate his claim. Quite the contrary actually.
    Also landing illegal blows that eventually end the fight, and then acting like he is a badass doesn't help very much. Add in a little spitting on cornermen if he's feeling frisky.

And who falls off an air hockey table?!

Only the worst people in the world.

any chance we could petition the united kingdom to mandate the removal of tongue and vocal chords from Michael Bisping?
    Lets face it, this should be mandatory.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

fuck Mr Blair, you had one job........
    And yet he's still talking!

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by roaddawg View Post
    Let me say it for you again... FLUKE.... That is my opinion until I see them both fight seriously. I have nothing personal against Weidman but I feel the same way about that fight that I felt about RJJ getting knocked out by Tarver.

It's an opinion you don't have to like or even respect for that matter.
    opinions are neither right or wrong just opinions. I feel most of Silvas wins were FLUKE.

Weidman studied his opponent and unlike forrest and bonnar, he can move forward while throwing leather. the gif of bonnar throwing that side kick is telegraphed and that's all he threw. same as forrest...throwing punches standing in the same spot not moving forward. Weidman pressed forward aggressive enough and with the ability to not eat heavy shots. Silva attempted the dance...and looked like a foolish doing it. weidmanhe said it himself. he took shots and moved forward showing silva...im coming to get you and he did! He will prove it again in the rematch. this time subbing silva! Im calling a Weidman FLUKE submission. i'll say guillotine.
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

Quote Originally Posted by FFFRpickup View Post
    opinions are neither right or wrong just opinions. I feel most of Silvas wins were FLUKE.
    I guess it's a good thing for Anderson that Weidman isn't a bitch about rematches.

The whole "fluke" conspiracy theory nonsense has been great comedy. Nothing but the blindest fanboy could actually somehow turn Anderson himself saying--repeatedly--that he took the fight seriously and lost anyway and somehow STILL find a way to pretend that Anderson wasn't "serious" or "focused."

Again, whatever makes their tears less salty, I guess.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Ok, now let's see a gif of Bisping knocking out someone noteworthy...

Anyone? No? Hmm...
    he does have more tko and ko wins than he does Decision wins in

@FFFRpickup
    "opinions are neither right or wrong just opinions." very true but they are also like assholes as well and sometimes they stink.

Thread Information