+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which 2 fighters would you combine into one?

Sakuraba + Jon Jones

Interesting that Jones didn't come up till the third page.

I'd actually put Genki Sudo with Jones' physical gifts. You'd have an incredible grappler and unorthodox striker with the physicality to take things to a higher plane. Moreover, you'd have the charisma and personality that Jones utterly lacks that would make him a legitimate crossover star instead of a shadow who simply imitates the people around him and does nothing unique or original.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

wait....did you just say Genki Sudo unretired?

Wandy and BJ Penn, The most fan favorite hybrid fighter ever made that CAN'T be KO'd

I'm surprised nobody has used Cain as one of their hybrid fighters. The guy is an awesome specimen of powerhouse wrestling, speed, cardio. He possess KO power, solid leg kicks, and moves very efficiently for a HW. Combine him with the solid technique of say Jose Aldo, you got one unstoppable fighter, that can evade opponents punches and takedowns, dish out brutal leg kicks, efficient movement for long lasting cardio to go 10 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA4EVERRR View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has used Cain as one of their hybrid fighters. The guy is an awesome specimen of powerhouse wrestling, speed, cardio. He possess KO power, solid leg kicks, and moves very efficiently for a HW. Combine him with the solid technique of say Jose Aldo, you got one unstoppable fighter, that can evade opponents punches and takedowns, dish out brutal leg kicks, efficient movement for long lasting cardio to go 10 rounds.
    I don't think you see Cain and Aldo being used because lets face it, the two guys have almost no flaws. The only thing I would fix with Aldo is his cardio and thats it. Other than that Aldo and Cain are almost the perfect fighters.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

Default Fedor and jon jones.

Fedor and jon jones

Quote Originally Posted by m1ckeykn0x View Post
    title is self explanatory. If you could combine two fighters from the past and/or present (at their best) to make one true ultimate ass kicking machine, who would it be??? Pictures and gifs are welcome, as well as some extra thoughts. It doesn't have to be only the best fighters mixed together but two fighters who would just make a killer combo in your opinion. It could be any two fighters from any weight class as well.

I don't even know where to start but since i thought of this subject while skimming through some of the other recent threads, i'll go ahead and give an obvious one.

Chris weidman + anderson silva =

that mix would be unstoppable considering weidman still has miles of improvement to go. Could you imagine anderson's skills and knowledge combined with weidman's power, physicality, athleticism, wrestling, and jiu jitsu? I could only wish to see what would become of opponents.

How about chuck liddell + bj penn?! That mix would be a killer combination, literally. You'd have to make sure that the opponent would get out of the cage alive. You'd have liddell with his sprawl and brawl defensive wrestling, trademark punches, huge ko power, powerful kicks, tattooed head/mohawk combo, with bj's boxing technique, jabs, combos, speed, jiu jitsu, submissions, and then you have both of their killer instincts which would be beyond deadly and both of their chins (every attribute is considered in their prime).

Hell, you combine almost any two top fighters in the world and you have yourself a superfighter. Fun to think about.
    Favorite fighters:
    HW- Mir, Brock, Fedor, Cain
    LHW-Shogun, Tito, Mousasi. Rampage
    MW-Hendo, Sonnen, Mayhem M
    WW-GSP, C Condit>Nick diaz, Fitch wonderboy?
    LW-Penn, Edgar, Cerrone, pettis
    FW-Aldo, Homenik,

Fighters I LOATH 1-BISPING

Gina Carano and Ronda Rousey for the purpose of mating with.

That female ref and nick diaz.

Now that would be some fugly muafuka.

Alistair Overeem and Clay Guida
    "I'll throw you in that armbar with a quickness/ either you're with me, or bitch you're on the shit list" - Action Bronson

10. Default

Bisping and the front bumper of a bus. All of pip's skills, but spread out all over the road. Thats what I wanna see.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information