Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night: Condit vs. Kampmann 2- Live Results and Discussion Thread.

C'mon Cerrone, treat dos Anjos like a damn reckless, Skidoo-ing weekend warrior.

Damn it, Cerrone. Hope he can turn this fight around.

Anjos is a beast though.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

3. Default

not a great round for cerrone. some badass elbows there on the ground.

4. Default

Cerrone is a notorious slow started. Would love to see his pace in the 2nd round.

He's too technical at times and gets caught with those looping haymakers like that one. He also hangs out on the bottom too long at times because of his ground game.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Great second half of the round for dos Anjos. Cerrone really kicks his legs up high and seems to be fishing hard off his back. Cerrone's jaw got freaking jacked there, but I'll be interested to see if dos Anjos can maintain this pressure consistently.

6. Default

Well maybe someone can inform Cerrone this is he 3rd round and that he's down 2 rounds.

But given the judging tonight, if he comes back strong he could take a split.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Just some food for thought going into this third round, but word was that Cerrone had a murderous cut and came in to cut at a really high weight.

Hate to say it but Cerrone is getting beat up here.
    In the end, the only prize a fighter keeps is you. I only ask that you continue supporting all athletes. Keep supporting them, because in the end your applause is the only thing that remains. The rest is only an illusion. - Wanderlei to fans

Fuck. Not the performance I was hoping to see from Cerrone.

Anjos takes it.

I agree, he didn't look like he was on.

Thread Information