Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night: Condit vs. Kampmann 2- Live Results and Discussion Thread.

1. Default

They should book Condit vs Rory II

2. Default

God Rashad is awful at talking.

That's what I was thinking aswel but Rory's been booked to fight lawler. How bout condit vs. brown?

I love how Condit is so calm and collected after beating someone to a bloody pulp. It's like he just got done walking his dog or something. Can't wait to see him back!

Yes, Condit/Rory Mac II needs to happen. That fight would be BRUTAL.

Hopefully Rory doesn't get injured in the Lawler fight and wins.

I'm a big Kampmann fan, but this felt like the standard Kampmann fight IMO. He kills it as long as he sticks to the gameplan and utilizes his awesome technical game, but then throws the playbook out the window and gets tripped up, eventually getting lost the less structured the fight becomes.

Condit looked like a stud there, even though he was really throwing stuff I thought Kampmann would start to predict and counter. Don't think the stoppage was bad, Kampmann was taking alot of offense with a good deal damage, his eyes were pretty much closed due to swelling....OK with it ending there, don't think the fight would've gone any different except maybe a few more punches to really put his lights out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Then say as such. I dont need your lulz and lols and whatever else.
    I think this is kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. When a fighter you don't care for or you think is overhyped loses, you hop on here and just post LOL and HAHAHAHA without missing a beat, but when you're invested in a fight and fighter, you become so defensive and serious. Not a fan, it always bugs me.

Thread Information