Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: UFC Fight Night: Condit vs. Kampmann 2- Live Results and Discussion Thread.

Condit is a fighter who is hard not to like.

Kampmann had a great first round, Condit looked frustrated but brought it for the rest of the fight. No issues with the stoppage.

Kampmann is always fun to watch but will never be champion material.

Condit Rory 2?
    Condit vs loser of GSP vs Jonny?

Kampmann Diaz?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Again, I said where I directly quoted someone and laughed at them for someone losing. That I'm almost sure I don't do. It wasn't his laughing, it was his laughing at me.
    I'm pretty sure it was your scoring of the fight that made him laugh.

If you can show me laughing specifically at someone after a fighter loses, quoting one of their posts, ill apologize ten fold.

Last 4 fights Burkman has choked out Jamie Yager, beat Gerald Harris, KO'd Aaron Simpson and fucked up Jon Fitch. 4 former UFC fighters. Get him a contract.

Lulz guyz..why was he released? Like for realz?

Hahahahahahahahajahahahahahahahahahaha
    Is this close enough? Or does it not count because he wasn't wearing the same color shirt as you as well?

Amazing fight btw. I thought the stoppage was actually a really good one. Martin looked pretty done to me and I thought it was only gonna get worse from there.

Loved the killer instinct Kevin g had when he hurt him and then sunk his hooks in for the choke. He looked boss out there.

Kampmann looked tired and slow coming into the second round i thought he blew his wod in the 1st. Great fight but I am always bummed to see Kampmann lose.

If you can show me laughing specifically at someone after a fighter loses, quoting one of their posts, ill apologize ten fold.

And if it bugs you, man up and say something then. Call me out on it. Just like I did. None of this passive aggressive crap.
    Ok I'll man up and call you out. You are acting like a little bitch. He was laughing at how you had it scored because he thought it was crazy. If you are that sensitive go see a shrink and by all means quit acting like a douche when you happen to be right.

NBK.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Well of the 4 fights I saw I was pretty damn happy I saw them. Gastelum looked fantastic! His striking has shored up nicely and I am expecting to see him grow and hopefully get better. I know it would be a huge step up but him vs Kampman? Or is that too much too soon?

The Court McGee fight was great, I thought he would be able to outpace Whittaker and wear down his cardio but he didn't and I am impressed with Whittaker. I do not think Court won that fight but it sure was close. I really enjoyed it and I would like to see these guys fight again at some point. I think Court could have been more effective if he had used the body kicks more, I thought I saw Whittaker wince a couple times.

So disappointed with Cerrone's fight. I was really hoping he would submit Dos Anjos but he was being beaten on the feet and the ground. He looked just dandy in the 3rd round, I wish he could have started like that.

Condit vs Kampman was an awesome fight, I would love to see number 3! I was really impressed with Kampman's start of the fight and his takedowns were nice. Once Condit found his range it was just a matter of time though I guess. I wanted to see it go long and it did so no complaints at all. Both guys looked pretty good and Kampman while he slowed down a bit still looked pretty good until he got cut and ate some straight punches.

Of those 4 I enjoyed every fight so this fight night was a win for me!
    FW-Hominick, Weichel
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

Thread Information