Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White: Bjorn Rebney's a scumbag

Default White: Bjorn Rebney's a scumbag

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...eys-a-scumbag/

There is certainly no love lost between the UFC and Bellator or their respective President's Dana White and Bjorn Rebney. The two organizations battled back and forth with Eddie Alvarez and White is expecting the same with Ben Askren:

"Bjorn Rebney's a scumbag," White said Wednesday night. "The guy says, 'Yeah, we're going to let him go. Let's just part ways.' You ain't f---ing parting ways with him. He's got a matching right and all that bulls---. This guy is a fucking typical boxing piece of s---. Everybody knows the guy is a scumbag.

"We'll see what happens with Ben. First they say they're going to let him go. They're not going to let him go. They'll probably end up suing him too and make him sit out and lose a bunch of money and f--- him in a deal. Bad guys. They're bad guys."

No way.....Dana White calls someone names when he doesn't get his way?

Say it isn't so...
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Do you want to hear a joke?

Jeffrey Dahmer walks into a bar in 1989. The TV is set on a news channel, and the reporter is talking about Ted Bundy's upcoming execution. Dahmer turns to the bartender, points to the TV and says "Man, that guy is a scumbag."

Get it?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

Jeffrey Dahmer walks into a bar in 1989. The TV is set on a news channel, and the reporter is talking about Ted Bundy's upcoming execution. Dahmer turns to the bartender, points to the TV and says "Man, that guy is a scumbag."

Get it?

rh
    Wouldn't it be even funnier if Dahmer started bitching about how Bundy treated his victims?

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleJack View Post
    Wouldn't it be even funnier if Dahmer started bitching about how Bundy treated his victims?
    it would. And it will, the next time I retell it.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Feel free to take full credit.

Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

What this dummy says is irrelevant.
    The really sad thing is that he will continue being the main face of MMA for a very long time.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post

Get it?

rh
    I thought Dahmer liked Bundy...medium rare.
    ROCK...CHALK...JAYHAWK

I'd rather be a bag of scum than a bag of scum covered dicks.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Thread Information