Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Tony Lopez just officially became the worst person in MMA

At least with daley I could understand his temper and emotions getting the best of him. Kos was talking in his ear holding him down for the last round. Didn't give him the right to throw the punch. But Lopez.....that was just some low down shit period. He did win the fight, it was over. If he can't understand that, then he should not fight again. PERIOD.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

He held the choke and punched him after. That is far from making him the worst person in MMA. If he held the choke and raped him after it might make him the worst person in MMA.
    "If a man with no arms and a man with no legs started learning karate, the same light bulb would appear over every head in Japan. That’s right: Glue them together and see if it can kill a panda."

Thread Information