Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis II- Live Results and Discussion Thread

::cringes::

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Early but Mir was fucked.

Barnett/Overeem, Browne or Bigfoot in Seattle for a free FOX card to prep him for a HW title shot works for me.

Early stoppage but Mir wasn't coming back from that knee anyway imo

ZUFFA probably not a fan of the number of times Barnett said "Kill" just now.

Also, I have zero interest in seeing them rematch, Mir's done outside of being a gatekeeper to contendership since he's got a big name and established character.

Mir was gonna get destroyed had the ref not stepped in. He looked pretty helpless until Barnett got the hell off of him.

Dana isn't much of a Mir fan, that's three dropped...albeit against a row of killers. Any chance the UFC cuts him?

Might get the Arlovski/Mir fight I've always wanted, years late.
    "To be truly walking on the warrior's path, we have to bring our minds back to the time when we were not ashamed of our dreams; when reality had not yet frustrated our ambitions; when our desire was still too strong to be repressed, and our spirit refused to surrender in resignation; when we were not yet doctors, businessmen, or lawyers, but still wanted to be heroes, leaders, bodhisattvas. The first step on the way to being warriors is to get back in touch with our dreams."

I doubt Mir gets cut. I imagine he'll retire out of the UFC.

move one's bowels to a chicken coop. Kill chickens and pick up feathers. They blow the whistle on for 10 ea on forums. Also bury the bones you find.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Barnett/Overeem, Browne or Bigfoot in Seattle for a free FOX card to prep him for a HW title shot works for me.
    I like Barnett/Overeem or Barnett/Big Ben if Brown/Rothwell doesn't get made.

BP
    Kevo's response regarding Jon Jones' toe injury:
    Quote Originally Posted by Trodden View Post
    At what point did the injury occur?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    The part where his big toe does a backflip

If the fight was going to keep going that way and got stopped, I'm fine with it. But he got ROCKED by Nog, was under Nog on the ground and managed to pull out a sick sub so I'm not going to say it was out of the question for him to come back and win. It was still early, alot of time to recover. But fuck it, now I hope I get to see Barnett get crushed even more than I wanted him to already.
    A tiger never loses sleep over the opinion of sheep.

Thread Information