Thread: 'Kid' Yamamoto out, Wilson Reis meets Ivan Menjivar at UFC 165 in Toronto

Default 'Kid' Yamamoto out, Wilson Reis meets Ivan Menjivar at UFC 165 in Toronto

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...165-in-toronto

It didn't take long for Wilson Reis to book his next fight after being scrapped from Wednesday's card in Brazil.

With Norifumi Yamamoto (18-6 MMA, 0-3 UFC) out, Reis (16-4 MMA, 0-0 UFC) will step in later this month to meet Ivan Menjivar (25-10 MMA, 4-3 UFC) in a bantamweight bout at UFC 165. UFC officials announced the change on Tuesday afternoon.

UFC 165 takes place Sept. 21 at Air Canada Centre in Toronto. The main card airs on pay-per-view and features a light heavyweight title fight between champion Jon Jones and top contender Alexander Gustafsson. In the co-main event, interim bantamweight champion Renan Barao defends against Eddie Wineland. Prelims for the show air on FOX Sports 1 and Facebook.
    And if you want beef, then bring the ruckus

Fuck! I was really looking forward to seeing Kid make his comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    Fuck! I was really looking forward to seeing Kid make his comeback.
    I am more angered because this was likely my only chance to watch him fight live ever.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Thread Information