+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mark Hunt, 'Bigfoot' Silva Agree to Headline Next UFC Event in Australia

If Bigfoot fights smart, he should catch a submission or a referee stoppage with some serious GNP after avoiding and disengaging on the feet, where Hunt is most dangerous. I've got Bigfoot.

As much fun as it is to cheer for Hunt, I think Bigfoot will take this one via submission in the second round.

Bigfoot would be stupid to stand with Hunt but then again, everyone said the same against AO.

One thing we can bank on, someone is getting hurt and this fight will not make it to a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    The difference being, AO was just toying with him. Hunt is a KILLER and will not hesitate to destroy Silva's chin.
    I agree Hunt is a KILLER and point taken... But I also dont think AO hesitated to destroy Silva's chin but instead just underrated his stand up game and power.

Regardless, as I said previously, Bigfoot would be stupid to keep this fight standing. Could we see Hunt break another jaw in 2013?

Speaking of Hunt? Anyone hear of how is leg is healing up? I wonder what kind of shape he will be in come December?

4. Default

Yeah Hunt is overcoming that NASTY broken toe against JDS and the staph infection from his leg, at his age that is a lot to bounce back from.

When you're down.... you're down 4-Life

...That's nasty

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

There are plenty of takers for Silva, I guess I'm underestimating Bigfoots ground game against Hunt.... that pic is fugly... I just had lunch...

I'm all for Hunt winning this one.

Bigfoot has significantly more ways to win so I'm picking him. The fight starts on the feet though so that's where Hunt has to win it.

RIP big foot

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information