Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: UFC Fight Night 28 Live Thread

The Baker is a Nightmare Maker.

Thats one of the nicer comeback frow jaws of defeat ive seen
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

I thought Bader had him there for a second. Wow, great fight. Nice card full of quick finishes.

Nice comeback but he's definitely not winning a title like that. He looked slow again, I don't know how ppl expect him to beat Jones. Bader got careless and got caught, he was about to finish Glover.

Bader is frustrating. He's got the talent to be a contender at 205, but can't seem to put it together.

Bader had him and got sloppy. Jones or Gus would beat Tex fairly easily.

I think that his dissatisfaction with the victory does show that he has some fight intelligence. Translating that into actual improvement in the cage is a different story. I think another fight against Lyoto would be to his benefit. Sure he has the next shot, but if he can't beat a smart, elusive counter striker, then he has no chance against Jones or Gus. If he can destroy Lyoto, then he will be ready IMO.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Oh and Souza vs Bisbing? Maybe he should test himself against the TRUE #1 contender!!! .....I'm a horrible human being, I know...I know.....
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    I think that his dissatisfaction with the victory does show that he has some fight intelligence. Translating that into actual improvement in the cage is a different story. I think another fight against Lyoto would be to his benefit. Sure he has the next shot, but if he can't beat a smart, elusive counter striker, then he has no chance against Jones or Gus. If he can destroy Lyoto, then he will be ready IMO.
    Lyoto is going down to 185. And they wouldn't fight anyway, they're BFFs or some shit
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Glover Texiera just gotthe Brazillian hype train derailed.
    There were no survivors.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Thread Information