Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ronaldo 'Jacare' Souza says he'll fight anyone – except Anderson Silva

Vitor vs Jacare would be a sick fight.

Jacare vs Mousasi II would be also nice. Mousasi KOd him with an upkick, but Jacare now is much better than 4 years ago.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

if Anderson wins a war against Weidman in the rematch, he retires. He might take a superfight, but probably not against Jones. But I do not see him defending the MW belt ever again.

The trolling about his potential return to the ring will reach Fedor-coming-to-the-UFC levels for a few years, as well.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

if Anderson wins a war against Weidman in the rematch, he retires. He might take a superfight, but probably not against Jones. But I do not see him defending the MW belt ever again.

The trolling about his potential return to the ring will reach Fedor-coming-to-the-UFC levels for a few years, as well.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    I do too, but if Silva regains against Weidman, I've heard Anderson doesn't want to go around again with Vitor(that's a conversation for another day lol) and a potential win over Hendo at 205 doesn't impress me too much if we're counting meaningful divisional match ups. Maybe if would've been smart for Vitor to wait until Jacare/Okami was over before he took the Hendo fight. IMO with a win against Jacare, Vitor definitely put would've placed himself in a somewhat irrefutable spot to challenge winner of Silva/Weidman II. A win over Hendo and an Anderson win still leaves doubt if Vitor will get the nod.

Not to be ignored as well, is the possibility that Anderson/Weidman have a war or a close fight and they have to do a trilogy, at which point, I think Vitor/Jacare has to be made, because they'd be waiting around until December 2014 before they'd get a shot theoretically speaking.
    Couldn't have said it better myself

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post

Jacare vs Mousasi II would be also nice. Mousasi KOd him with an upkick, but Jacare now is much better than 4 years ago.
    Does Mousasi have a dance partner for his 185 re debut? Because that would be a sick rematch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

5. Default

If Anderson regains his title, then starts whining about having to rematch guys, that would be absolutely disgusting. He got his rematch, he should just shut up about giving them to others.

On topic, Souza vs Belfort could be a helluva fight, vs Bisping would be AWESOME to watch (as a bisping hater), vs Franklin is about 3 years or so too late for Rich I think, but honestly, Id LOVE to see him fight either Machida or Evans making their 185 debut.

Quote Originally Posted by W.Silva>C.Norris View Post
    If Anderson regains his title, then starts whining about having to rematch guys, that would be absolutely disgusting. He got his rematch, he should just shut up about giving them to others.

On topic, Souza vs Belfort could be a helluva fight, vs Bisping would be AWESOME to watch (as a bisping hater), vs Franklin is about 3 years or so too late for Rich I think, but honestly, Id LOVE to see him fight either Machida or Evans making their 185 debut.
    Mark my words: If Silva wins the title, he never defends it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

I could never be accused of being a Jacare fan, but that performance was great. Give this guy another top fighter =>5 because he's hungry for that belt.

Pit him against Victor or Bisping and I'll root for him.

Thread Information