+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Johny Hendricks reportedly not following throughon VADA testing

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    GSP has been one of the most drug tested fighters in UFC history but he's only proving he's not cycling now? Dam people say some dumb shit sometimes lol
    "Most tested"? Idk where you're getting that from. All I'm simply saying anyway is that all VADA is proving is that he's not cycling now. Ppl get so touchy over gsp, simmer down lol.

To the guy that said it doesn't look like Hendricks is juicing - I present to you Bartolo Colón. Don't assume just looking at a person that they are / are not on PED's

Whatcha gonna do Brother, when the New World Order destroys you?

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    To the guy that said it doesn't look like Hendricks is juicing - I present to you Bartolo Colón. Don't assume just looking at a person that they are / are not on PED's

I'll see your Bartolo Colon and raise you a Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9208-34_joshbarnettaf2weigh.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	7.5 KB 
ID:	593

Quote Originally Posted by orion_damage View Post
    For some reason I was under the impression GSP was paying for his and Johnny's
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    like the last two people said - GSP agreed to pay for it all which is why its at 20K. Making it that much more worse that Hendricks is ducking the system, even after saying "yeah ill do it. all I have in my system is blah blah blah DEER MEAT and blah blah blah"

Im going on a limb, Deer Meat = Horse Meat that he got from AO. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Could you just imagine the media uproar if the tables here were reverse and GSP was the one not following through on this VADA testing? My god, there'd be a complete meltdown and controversy.
    But would you really bother? What were assuming is that Hendrick's would put himself through annoyance just to satisfy a guy he's preparing to fight. Aside from being bullied by popular media, why would anyone do that?

Sincerely, I wouldn't. And entirely because I wouldn't want to disrupt my day with other people's BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    GSP has been one of the most drug tested fighters in UFC history but he's only proving he's not cycling now? Dam people say some dumb shit sometimes lol
    Agreed, he's tested more because he's so often been the main event. But (and admittedly I'm one of those folks who assumes all athletes juice) with the piss test they use, doesn't that just prove that he hasn't used it in the last couple of weeks, max? Or am I missing something? I'm under the impression that that's why VADA is so different, the isotope test can be used to identify usage that's further ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

If GSP didn't follow through, people would be having kittens over it, which I think is bullshit.

Nobody is giving Johny a difficult time about this, not because it is an inconvenience for him to go above and beyond, but because he's the new girl friday at WW who is supposed to come in and dethrone GSP and those contenders like this are always given alot of hype and love prior to getting completely dominated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    If GSP didn't follow through, people would be having kittens over it, which I think is bullshit.

Nobody is giving Johny a difficult time about this, not because it is an inconvenience for him to go above and beyond, but because he's the new girl friday at WW who is supposed to come in and dethrone GSP and those contenders like this are always given alot of hype and love prior to getting completely dominated.

Mehh, I really don't care for Hendricks. I think his only shot at winning is by clipping Gsp early. Still don't change nothing, like its been said before. This doesn't prove gsp's never taken anything before. I think its more to cause a nuisance for Hendricks.

I have not seen such a high amount of retardation in one single thread in a long time.

I question the integrity of this forum when no one so far in this thread has opted to discuss the reason why GSP is doing this is to clean up the sport that he has worked so hard to promote and become champion in.

To even have the thought that this is a self serving act or that Voluntarily undergoing VADA testing is meaningless is nonsense. It's a step in the right direction that the sport needs.

Quote Originally Posted by moonrocker View Post
    I have not seen such a high amount of retardation in one single thread in a long time.
    You obviously haven't read any of those political threads started by sniggles...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    will these 2 just fight already?
    Georges, im a huge fan, but fuck will you just fight already and let the commissions do their job with this shit?
    You are coming off like a scorned girl after the prom. "but johnny i did it.."
    just punch him in the face in front of millions, put your belt over your shoulder and call it a day will ya???

H.
    Wtf are you talking about? George literally said nothing in this article. He got flack for using steroids numerous times, from people like bj penn and nick diaz, so when he got approached by vada he agreed to it and shut everyone up about the steroid accusations. It is great that he is going to such lengths to make the sport cleaner. He even offered to pay for Hendricks, if Hendricks was up for it. I don't understand your post.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    As far as Gsp, he's not proving nothing besides that he's not cycling now. That's why I think its planned to be more of a nuisance to Johnny than anything else.
    ... So you're saying he is not cycling during his whole fighting camp leading up to the fight, and he won't be using PEDs during the fight? ..So when the fuck is he actually using PEDs? When he is on fucking vacation? The whole point of cycling is to use it during your intense training camps so you can get more out training and then to cycle off of it by fight time.
    Last edited by initial_zen; 09-07-2013 at 02:30 AM.

I'm with Miz on the whole "who would be excited to volunteer for a drug test at work?!?!" Thing. I love GSP, but it's douchey to ask a guy to take extra drug test because you're sick of being questioned about them! All GSP was doing was bringing the same bullshit on Hendricks. Hendricks had to agree to it or BAM everybody automatically thinks he is on roids. If GSP wants to do it to shut the critics up then cool, but don't put it on somebody else unless you actually think the other guy is on something, in which case come out and say it.
    NWO 4 Lyfe!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information