Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Johny Hendricks reportedly not following throughon VADA testing

...even if he gets KTFOd.

Because diva's don't prepare in a dressing room. They get their own trailer, bi-atch!

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...even if he gets KTFOd.

Because diva's don't prepare in a dressing room. They get their own trailer, bi-atch!

rh
    And a bowl full of M&Ms with the BROWN ONES TAKEN OUT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

I lost a little respect for Anderson both for the moving of the Vaseline and the short grabbing. Rule breaking is rule breaking, regardless of outcome.... I will say I think what silva's guys did was opertunistic, while gsps guy straight had a tub of Vaseline... But both are bad

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    because the vaseline played a HUGE part in the outcome of that fight. When I say Anderson Silva is the first thing you think him wiping Vaseline on his body before the second Sonnen fight which Yves wiped off with the towel?
    Yep cheating don't matter as long as you're the fan favorite right? Lol what an idiotic thing to say

5. 09-10-2013, 02:07 PM

Tub of vaseline eh? lol your haterade is affecting your intellection.
    Last edited by Qball1974; 09-10-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    And a bowl full of M&Ms with the BROWN ONES TAKEN OUT!!
    Racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Racist.
    Damnit, Snigs, I was just getting ready to call him that! You guys are the highlight of my day

GSP : Lets do drug testing through VADA, I pay (VADA has offered it for free to GSP.)

Hendricks: No, VADA are good friends of yours so I'd rather do the testing through WADA.

GSP: (ignores Hendricks request and starts VADA testing without hendricks) HENDRICKS IS DUCKING THE VADA TESTING!!!! (not ever mentioning that Hendricks never agreed to VADA but instead wanted the testing to go through WADA)

Hendricks : I told you I wanted the testing to go through WADA because VADA are good friends of yours and that relationship makes me uncomfortable

GSP: But I don't want to test through WADA unless I know exactly what they will be testing for and when they will be testing.

Hendricks and Keith Kizer: They will be testing for banned substances

GSP: But I want to know exactly which banned substances they will be testing for so I can notify my nutritional staff.

Keith Kizer : GSP's ridiculous request for information is the same as him refusing to go through with WADA testing.

GSP: (now under the gun and spotlight) LETS DO ALL THE TESTS AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE!! (complete overkill and unreasonable reaction)

IMO, GSP seems to be acting more suspiciously then Hendricks.

Quote Originally Posted by explodingbunny View Post
    GSP : Lets do drug testing through VADA, I pay (VADA has offered it for free to GSP.)

Hendricks: No, VADA are good friends of yours so I'd rather do the testing through WADA.

GSP: (ignores Hendricks request and starts VADA testing without hendricks) HENDRICKS IS DUCKING THE VADA TESTING!!!! (not ever mentioning that Hendricks never agreed to VADA but instead wanted the testing to go through WADA)

Hendricks : I told you I wanted the testing to go through WADA because VADA are good friends of yours and that relationship makes me uncomfortable

GSP: But I don't want to test through WADA unless I know exactly what they will be testing for and when they will be testing.

Hendricks and Keith Kizer: They will be testing for banned substances

GSP: But I want to know exactly which banned substances they will be testing for so I can notify my nutritional staff.

Keith Kizer : GSP's ridiculous request for information is the same as him refusing to go through with WADA testing.

GSP: (now under the gun and spotlight) LETS DO ALL THE TESTS AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE!! (complete overkill and unreasonable reaction)

IMO, GSP seems to be acting more suspiciously then Hendricks.
    WADA doesn’t do their own testing. They accredit labs, oversee programs, but do not the testing themselves.
    http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content10292.html
    I don’t know what they mean when they say X or Y turned down WADA testing, but strictly speaking, there’s no such thing. VADA uses WADA-accredited labs.

I find it hilarious that this has somehow been turned around on GSP and Hendricks skips away into the sunset - it must be nice to be the guy that can do no wrong, no matter what is said / agreed to / asked about/ etc.

Thread Information