Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Johny Hendricks reportedly not following throughon VADA testing

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    I find it hilarious that this has somehow been turned around on GSP and Hendricks skips away into the sunset - it must be nice to be the guy that can do no wrong, no matter what is said / agreed to / asked about/ etc.
    "Turned around on gsp" lol you're just on a roll. Guy only wants testing when he knows who, what, when, where, and why they are testing him. Honestly never gave a fuck about this fight but just to see some of you cry, I'd love to see Hendricks get a quick Ko.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    I find it hilarious that this has somehow been turned around on GSP and Hendricks skips away into the sunset - it must be nice to be the guy that can do no wrong, no matter what is said / agreed to / asked about/ etc.
    Hendricks hasn't done anything wrong yet. In fact he hasn't done anything out of the ordinary routine at all. It's an optional drug test, that he still has time to do.... I personally think it was just a point article, probably on a slow news day. I just wanted to throw out there that GSP isn't a perfect sport either....

If in 10 days Hendricks doesn't do the VADA, make a note of it. If he fails a test make a big deal about it... but until then there is no news story here. Even if he doesn't do the VADA he's with in his right not too. Maybe he's too busy training and chewing chaw. I don't really care. Wake me up on fight night, and if fails the test.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    "Turned around on gsp" lol you're just on a roll. Guy only wants testing when he knows who, what, when, where, and why they are testing him. Honestly never gave a fuck about this fight but just to see some of you cry, I'd love to see Hendricks get a quick Ko.
    I wonder what BJ Penn's Mom thinks about all this!?

dimerules28 Guest

Are you stalking BonesKnows... Everytime he posts something your goofy ass is immediatley there to retort with some absolut bullshit... And to rspier.. Gsp hasnt done anything wrong either, there is a bunch of ppl telling dofferent stories and gsp hasnt made one comment about the entire situation.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    And a bowl full of M&Ms with the BROWN ONES TAKEN OUT!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Damnit, Snigs, I was just getting ready to call him that! You guys are the highlight of my day
    Van Halen rider reference, for those of you born after 1990.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    Are you stalking BonesKnows... Everytime he posts something your goofy ass is immediatley there to retort with some absolut bullshit... And to rspier.. Gsp hasnt done anything wrong either, there is a bunch of ppl telling dofferent stories and gsp hasnt made one comment about the entire situation.
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Hes been riding my dick for the better part of 4 or 5 pages now. The even funnier part is i dont give him the time of day to even quote him or even acknowledge him on this thread.

Edit; i owe you some rep, gotta spread some around first but in the near future you will get some.

No he hasn't in this instance, I agree. I was busting his balls for greasing during the BJ Penn fight way back when... I repeat, there is no news story here. Just two guys training to fight. If GSP wants to take extra tests that's awesome, if he wants to pay for Hendricks to take them that cool too.

No news but the gsp dick riders talk shit but when it "turns around on gsp" they cry lol.

I agree with it not being news. Just getting old with the gsp dick riding tho. The guy's fights are nothing but a snoozefest these days.

No news but the gsp dick riders talk shit but when it "turns around on gsp" they cry lol.

I agree with it not being news. Just getting old with the gsp dick riding tho. The guy's fights are nothing but a snoozefest these days.
    Troll much lately?

Thread Information