Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Johny Hendricks reportedly not following throughon VADA testing

I don't really see it as a big deal. If GSP does it, great...good for him. But if I'm Hendricks, I don't know that I would just jump on the boat having to pay 20k out of my pocket just to satisfy critics.
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

I don't care. I just assume every fighter/athlete dopes and move on with my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

will these 2 just fight already?
    Georges, im a huge fan, but fuck will you just fight already and let the commissions do their job with this shit?
    You are coming off like a scorned girl after the prom. "but johnny i did it.."
    just punch him in the face in front of millions, put your belt over your shoulder and call it a day will ya???

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

While i agree him waiting longer could give critics ammo, if he tests clean he's clean in my opinion. I don't have time for speculation. Just let me know when he fails the test, or just flat out fails to test. Then it will be news.i don't care for speculation and conspiracy theories. I think this kind of journalism is silly.

I'm pretty sure GSP offered to pay if Hendricks agree and that the 20k GSP is paying is for both of them

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    will these 2 just fight already?
    Georges, im a huge fan, but fuck will you just fight already and let the commissions do their job with this shit?
    You are coming off like a scorned girl after the prom. "but johnny i did it.."
    just punch him in the face in front of millions, put your belt over your shoulder and call it a day will ya???

H.
    Well some people accuse GSP of using PED's so he's trying to clear his name the only way he knows how. Georges is the champ and sees himself as a role-model, I think he should be commended for paying for his own VADA testing.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Without blinking I bitch slapped him right across the face and grabbed him and yelled, "You go out there and beat his ass!!!" Nate "The Rock" Quarry.

"Shit just got real here in the Max!" Michael "The Voice" Schiavello at K-1 World Max Rd of 16 2010, Zambidis vs. Chahid.

yea gsp was covering johnny too i think, imo it looks bad cuz hendricks said yes n didnt do it .....diaz would b raped for that.

side question how do i get to my rep points now hahafim always getting lost

For some reason I was under the impression GSP was paying for his and Johnny's

like the last two people said - GSP agreed to pay for it all which is why its at 20K. Making it that much more worse that Hendricks is ducking the system, even after saying "yeah ill do it. all I have in my system is blah blah blah DEER MEAT and blah blah blah"

Im going on a limb, Deer Meat = Horse Meat that he got from AO. haha

Could you just imagine the media uproar if the tables here were reverse and GSP was the one not following through on this VADA testing? My god, there'd be a complete meltdown and controversy.

Thread Information