+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Johny Hendricks reportedly not following throughon VADA testing

Quote Originally Posted by Fedorlei Gomipierre View Post
    Could you just imagine the media uproar if the tables here were reverse and GSP was the one not following through on this VADA testing? My god, there'd be a complete meltdown and controversy.
    Yeah i was pretty surprised earlier when I came to this thread, it was right before the last 3 comments were posted, and not only did noone care, but ppl were bashing Gsp and supporting Hendricks. If Hendricks wins this fight his life will change completely. He has mich more to gain from this fight then Gsp. Not saying hes on anything but he agreed to the testing, if youve got norhing to hide and gsp is footing the bill, there is no good reason as to why he wpuldnt do it... (Although Im sure RH is gonna make some up if he can)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    will these 2 just fight already?
    Georges, im a huge fan, but fuck will you just fight already and let the commissions do their job with this shit?
    You are coming off like a scorned girl after the prom. "but johnny i did it.."
    just punch him in the face in front of millions, put your belt over your shoulder and call it a day will ya???

H.
    Can you please explain how Gsp is coming off like a scorned girl after prom?? He hasnt talked any shit, is payong for the testing and trying to do the right thing.. Oh and the date for this fight has been set for at least a month now and thats why they havent fought yet. Pretty simple reason, although im sure i dont have to explain that to such a huge Gsp fan like yourself...

Wow dime i see you wanna replace me as head of the GSP fan club.
    If you read reports, and ive talked to the guy, hes a bit bent that Big Rig hasnt gone thru the process yet. He offered to eat the cost all Hendrix had to do was do the testing. And I know its only been booked for a month, but this fight has been looming for almost a year. I know they are doing it to try to help clean up the sport but fuck you cant force the guy to do it.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Wow dime i see you wanna replace me as head of the GSP fan club.
    If you read reports, and ive talked to the guy, hes a bit bent that Big Rig hasnt gone thru the process yet. He offered to eat the cost all Hendrix had to do was do the testing. And I know its only been booked for a month, but this fight has been looming for almost a year. I know they are doing it to try to help clean up the sport but fuck you cant force the guy to do it.

H.
    Umm why do you think i wanna replace you as the head of the gap fan club? I didnt evenention that i was a fan... A little sensative? And congratulations you talked to Gsp... That still doesnt explain why you called him a scorned girl after prom... This is why i dont get into huge long debates on this sote cause the original argument or statement always gets dismissed and brought into some weird place. Like what are you talking about?

Double post

Idk but i think it could just be a way to mess with Hendricks training camp. I remember some fighters complaining about what a nuisance it is. Hendricks doesn't even look like a juicer imo.

As far as Gsp, he's not proving nothing besides that he's not cycling now. That's why I think its planned to be more of a nuisance to Johnny than anything else.

i dont really blame him he doesnt have to do it so if he doesnt want to spend the time doing it he shouldnt.

dime the joke about the fan club is sarcasm. heard of it? no? ok. goood.
    the fact he borught up VADA testing is a bit of a dick move. hes tryin to call a guy out on it and when the guy balked (so far. there is still time) he got bent about it. the scorned thing is also a bit of tongue in cheeek (see reference to sarcasm)
    I just wanna see the fight. Its long overdue. HEy chamber, Hendrix could be doin it to mess with GSP's camp too.
    IT will be good we may very well see a new Welterweight champion.

H.
    Welcome to Sunnyvale.
    No, wait..Fuck you!

I'm so glad I've blocked dime rule's posts. Reading that shit will give you cancer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Idk but i think it could just be a way to mess with Hendricks training camp. I remember some fighters complaining about what a nuisance it is. Hendricks doesn't even look like a juicer imo.

As far as Gsp, he's not proving nothing besides that he's not cycling now. That's why I think its planned to be more of a nuisance to Johnny than anything else.
    GSP has been one of the most drug tested fighters in UFC history but he's only proving he's not cycling now? Dam people say some dumb shit sometimes lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information