Probably a high point in my life too, buddy. Teaching my ex-girlfriends cousin how to makeout through various demonstrations, practice, and trickery by me, ranks up there in my lifelights. In retrospect I should have realized a few things.
1) My girlfriend coming up with this idea probably should have been a red flag that she didn't care much about our relationship.
2) I was her cousins first kiss, which was weird because she had slept with plenty of dudes, but had never been kissed. She was a nice girl too.
3) I can't decide even to this day if I did good or bad by not trying to see how far I could push it.
4) I probably shouldn't have been with my girlfriend after that because I enjoyed the experience more than I should have.
5) disregard number 3, since things didn't work out anyways, I should have thrown a hail mary.
Big Hairy American Winning Machine