Thread: Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham Added to UFC 167 Fight Card

Default Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham Added to UFC 167 Fight Card

Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone vs. Evan Dunham Added to UFC 167 Fight Card
    Posted on September 6, 2013 by MMAWeekly.com Staff

A lightweight bout between Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone and Evan Dunham has been added to the UFC 167 fight card.

The Las Vegas Sun first reported the news on Friday and UFC officials confirmed the match-up.

Dunham (14-4) is also coming off a decision loss to dos Anjos, and neither fighter wants to notch back-to-back losses.

UFC 167 takes place on Nov. 16 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas and is headlined by a welterweight title bout between champion Georges St-Pierre and Johny Hendricks. Light heavyweights Rashad Evans and Chael Sonnen face off in the co-main attraction.

A heavyweight match-up between former champion Frank Mir and Alistair Overeem was added to the growing fight card on Thursday. The event also features a couple of welterweight bouts with title shot implications: Rory MacDonald vs. Robbie Lawler and Josh Koscheck vs. Tyron Woodley.

UFC 167 is the UFC’s 20th anniversary event.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/donald-cowb...167-fight-card

Follow the link for the entire article. Should be a great bout.

Sometimes it surprises me how a fighter fought very recently and he is already scheduled for his next fight.
    And other fighters, they fight, then they disappear for about 2 or 3 months (without any injury), and only then they are scheduled for their next fight.

Talking about fighters that "disappear", maybe he is injured, I do not know. But anyone has news on Stipe Miocic?
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Sometimes it surprises me how a fighter fought very recently and he is already scheduled for his next fight.
    And other fighters, they fight, then they disappear for about 2 or 3 months (without any injury), and only then they are scheduled for their next fight.

Talking about fighters that "disappear", maybe he is injured, I do not know. But anyone has news on Stipe Miocic?
    The fighters that take time away from each fight usually tend to their families. They like taking time off from training and heal nagging injuries, at the same time take a vacation with their close ones. Guys like Cerrone, live the single life, where their responsibilities are just training for fights.

I've been lucky enough to go to both the first Montreal show, first Toronto show, and I'll be going to this upcoming Toronto show thanks to my bro getting me tickets. But I think this may be the first time I go to Vegas. This card is shaping up nicely.

should be a good fight. i like cerrone here but dunham is so inconsistant its damn near impossible to predict his fights similar to melvin gulliard.

Damn this is going to be a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Jesus Christ they're stacking the shit out of this card.
    Sorry Fedor, but Dan Henderson is the G.O.A.T.

Favorite Fighter: JIM MILLER.
    Scariest Dude on the Planet: TYRONE SPONG.
    Other Favorites: Chris Lytle, Martin Kampmann, Joe Lauzon, Khabib Nurmagomedov, Conor McGregor, Paul Daley, Ross Pearson, Donald Cerrone, Renan Barao, Glover Texiera, & Alistair Overeem.

"He doesn't write his own material. Some homo in Queens living in his mother's basement in his underwear is writing Chael's material for him." - DON FRYE.

Another loser leaves match :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Big Country View Post
    Another loser leaves match :/
    They're both just coming off of one loss and they're both still very exciting fighters. I can't see either of them being cut with a loss. I would consider it more of a battle to remain relevant in the division.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information