+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I guess nobody is watching Bellator

Default I guess nobody is watching Bellator

Cooper almost knocked Shlemenko the fuck out lol

I have a hard time even watching the UFC these days...

MMA has lost alot of its lustre.

I watched the prelims and the first fight on Spike, which were solid but this card really didn't carry too much umph for me. Once my GF got home at 9, I bailed out and just tuned in for a second to see Rogers get dummied. Next week's card looks alot better. But again, it and WSOF next weekend is alot of MMA, plus the AXS cards, that's quite a good amount of MMA, but there are many fun fights.

I watched most of the fights but I cannot stand Bellators commentating. Argh, Parlo was in half guard and the one guy was saying he's clearly thinking about putting him in a crucifix. Man they're bad, if I could turn the sound off or just them I would be much happier. Problem is I like the sound of the crowd and all the rest just forget about those dingledorks.

Anyway Cooper looked awesome, Schlemenko did not, he looked stiff and was countered hard for it. Neither of those guys (sadly for Schelmenko) are ready for the top level just yet. Good set of fights but it just seems clear to me they're not at the tippy top just yet. Kind of like the CFL in relation to the NFL. Different game but the best guys usually wind up in the NFL.
    FW-Hominick
    LW-Stout, Cerrone, Jim Miller
    WW-GSP, Fitch, Goulet, Rory
    MW-Shlemenko
    LHW-Jones
    HW-Carwin, Barry, Russow

RRR=the Rhonda Rousey Resistance

classic - "this is the dumbest thing Ive ever heard. thats like me having a picture of Hitler posted, and saying "I dont believe in his politics, but I like to hear him talk" W.Silva>C.Norris

HOSS-Bork, you should spend more time brushing up on your MMA history, and less time complementing guys on how young their penises taste.

I didn't even know there were fights, I caught the last 3. They were entertaining to say the least

Quote Originally Posted by cnlclink View Post
    I watched most of the fights but I cannot stand Bellators commentating. Argh, Parlo was in half guard and the one guy was saying he's clearly thinking about putting him in a crucifix. Man they're bad, if I could turn the sound off or just them I would be much happier. Problem is I like the sound of the crowd and all the rest just forget about those dingledorks.

Anyway Cooper looked awesome, Schlemenko did not, he looked stiff and was countered hard for it. Neither of those guys (sadly for Schelmenko) are ready for the top level just yet. Good set of fights but it just seems clear to me they're not at the tippy top just yet. Kind of like the CFL in relation to the NFL. Different game but the best guys usually wind up in the NFL.
    Agreed. I'm a big Schlemenko fan but he looked off yesterday. And the commentating for Bellator has always been brutal.. They miss everything and have absolutely nothing about whats going on in the cage.
    Fedor Emelianenko is the Greatest P4P MMA fighter to ever walk the earth, hands down.

Going to watch the card later. But am I the only one who likes Jimmy Smith as a commentator?
    Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Either that or some cooter-crabs.
    It's gonna be a good weekend

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    Going to watch the card later. But am I the only one who likes Jimmy Smith as a commentator?
    Jimmy smith is the best commentator in all of mma by far..

Quote Originally Posted by dimerules28 View Post
    Jimmy smith is the best commentator in all of mma by far..
    I'm going to assume that's sarcasm. Sure, he's better than Anik but so what. The best will always be Bas.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

I like jimmy smith. Dime and I have some common ground. Mr pit bull didn't look very agresvive. Didn't see any 185 ers that stood out. Schlemenko looked off but it was a good fight. Both guys showed a lot of toughness.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information