Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LA AC bans breast implants

Temporary ban is still a ban. Prevents females from competing. There is no issue of safety, therefore it is none of the commission's business.

If a titty busts there are definitely saftey issues. I think Pam Anderson or someone had one of her chest beefers rupture and said how painful it was. I know I am referencing the Tommy Lee's cum rag, but that busted jiggler juice can cause infections. Also, if the synthetic boob popped during a fight, it's going to affect the outcome of the fight which I would think is "the commission's business". Most likely, the girl with the bloody shirt pig will have to through in the towel.
    Last edited by hass; 09-13-2013 at 10:10 AM.

I wish they would ban them for the Ring Girls as well. Not a big fan of ariel celeste's implants, she looked so much better before.
    Last edited by VimyRidge; 09-13-2013 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Temporary ban is still a ban. Prevents females from competing. There is no issue of safety, therefore it is none of the commission's business.
    You're right, it's not a safety issue, it's a liability issue. Nobody is trying to prevent women from competing. The athletic commission is trying to keep from getting it's ass sued off.
    "Iím the man of the hour, too sweet to be sour. What you see is what you get and what you donít is better yet. Iím the womenís pick, Iím the menís regret and if you pick against Chael Sonnen you made a bad bet."

um ban this but allow a man to beat on women? sickly

I could see how a foreign body being punched, kicked, grappled, and other wise violently shifted could result in "safety" related issues... I don't think needing clearance is a horrible thing. It should definitely be based off the safety of the fighter, and not how the "art" of a surgeon might get disrupted... I'm sure whoever fixed rich franklins nose doesn't want to see it wrecked again...

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulForPeace View Post
    um ban this but allow a man to beat on women? sickly
    This could be their way of preventing Falon Fox from competing while being politically correct about it. Quite clever if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by lordpyro View Post
    You're right, it's not a safety issue, it's a liability issue. Nobody is trying to prevent women from competing. The athletic commission is trying to keep from getting it's ass sued off.
    Yet, it is the only state to have done so.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    This could be their way of preventing Falon Fox from competing while being politically correct about it. Quite clever if you ask me.
    There is nothing clever or political correct about this.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    Yet, it is the only state to have done so.
    Women's mma is just getting popular and it hasn't been an issue clearly, things start somewhere. At some point mma in general was probably only legal and sanctioned in a few states... A&d I'm sure rules regarding criteria to fight have changed since try we're implemented. I'm not saying that the commission or who ever is doin it for the right reasons, but I could see how implants pose a potential problem, one that's worth looking into...

Thread Information