Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bellator 99: Pitbull vs. Nunes - Live Results and Discussion Thread.

Default Bellator 99: Pitbull vs. Nunes - Live Results and Discussion Thread.

Prelims have already started, bunch of pretty solid matchups tonight and then there's an AXS LFC card on later. Thought I'd get a thread started in case anybody else is watching.

Impressive victory by Justin Wilcox. He did a great job to take the back off a scramble. Can't wait to see the animated GIFs from this fight.

Last edited by trustkill; 09-13-2013 at 04:01 PM.

It don't start till 9 for me but looks to be a good card hope the ref's don't fuck up any of the fights.

LMAO, Rampage already talking about his bum knees and how he'll have a shorter camp than he'd want for the Ortiz fight.

Presently, Tito is preparing to slip on a banana peel to generate a comparable excuse response....

Now, this SHOULD be a "Who are we trying to kid here" fight, with Janitor mopping the floor with Alexander. I really don't see this going any other way unless Houston suddenly has TDD and, I dunno, a gas tank. Alexander will have one shot and then' he'll be on his back.

Nobody won that last fight. Good gawd that was ugly.

Can't believe Nunes got caught, I thought he'd take this fight easily.

Watching it last night and now seeing the gif it looks like the punch that drops him hits him on the ear and then he goes out during the flurry of punches that followed.
    Fav Fighters: Penn, Wand, Fedor, Genki, Shields, Rashad, Pulver, Diaz bros, Melendez.

That Wilcox fight was insane, I'd never seen a leg look like that! It's a shame that russian guy lost, I bet he would kick Wilcox'x as 9/10 this was just that 1. And where was my boy Mike Richman? Shit! I hope the UFC picks him up so he can start fucking guys up there...
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Thread Information