Thread: Mayweather vs Canelo

Default Mayweather vs Canelo

So what did you think about the fight??

It was not spectacular but had some good moments. Canelo was in paper a big threat but Mayweather made him look like a level B sparring partner.
    In the whole fight there was not one single punch by Canelo where you can say "Woow, that was a very good punch", of course he landed some shots but Mayweather was never in any kind of trouble.

Amazing display by that judge declaring the fight a draw, Cecil Peoples would be so proud.

Mayweather looks absolutely fantastic, at 36 his speed and reflexes are absolutely insane. He may not be the hardest puncher but he hits a lot and does not get hit.
    I see no one capable of beating him, like a couple of years ago I thought that Pacman would beat him, but nah, Pacman would get dominated too.

Mayweather looked very down to earth in his post fight interview, I thought he would sound way more arrogant.
    However he should be fined for bringing those 2 clowns with him: The anorexic shirtless crappy rapper, and that lesbian with sunglasses.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

That would be C.J. Ross, she's also one of the judges that gave Bradley the fight over Pacquiao.

What a stupid cunt.

And YAAAAAA! another Mayweather win by decision. Whatever. Enjoy the $40+ million
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Great fight from Mayweather he once again proved his dominance. People hate on him because he's not knocking people out and I find that ridiculous. Thats not his game never has been. If a knock out comes it comes but he doesn't go into a fight looking to knock someone out. He fights to dominate you with his speed and defense which is the best in boxing. Canelo was like 15 pounds bigger than Mayweather so a knockout was not going to happen. I don't see where his next challenge will come from maybe Danny Garcia but I don't see him being successful either.

Looking for a KO is what's gets you KO'd. I thought he sounded pretty humble too. It's crazy that he said he may have dislocated his elbow early on in the fight. He's just tough man. I don't mind him. He just tells it like it is and likes to enjoy his money. He earned it....can't hate on him for that
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

Boxing induces yawns from me nowadays, for the most part. MMA ruined it for me.

It depends. There are boxing bouts much more interesting and entertaining than many MMA bouts.

You watch high level boxing and you realize how the "Good boxers for MMA" would get ruined instantly if they were to face a Top boxer. (Obviously a top boxer would get anihilated by a good MMA fighter in a MMA rules bout)
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

The judge that scored the fight a draw is taking of leave of absence from judging.
    Favorite UFC Fighters:

HW-Cigano, Frank Mir, Cain Valasquez
    LHW-Machida, Franklin, Jon Jones
    MW-Maia, Gouveia, Anderson
    WW-GSP, Hazelett ,Diaz
    LW-BJ Penn, Huerta, Lauzon

Because she's a terrible person.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information