Thread: Cedenblad Replaces Injured Watson, Meets Sakara at UFC Fight Night 30 in Manchester

Default Cedenblad Replaces Injured Watson, Meets Sakara at UFC Fight Night 30 in Manchester

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ced...nchester-56317

An undisclosed injury has forced Tom Watson out of his scheduled UFC Fight Night 30 encounter with Alessio Sakara.

The UFC’s United Kingdom branch announced on Sunday that Magnus Cedenblad will replace Watson against Sakara on the Oct. 26 card, which takes place at Phones 4U Arena in Manchester, England. UFC Fight Night 30 is headlined by a middleweight clash between Michael Bisping and Mark Munoz.

“Thanks to everyone for your support,” Watson tweeted. “My injury will keep me out of contact training for around 8-10 weeks. I really hope to fight again in 2013.”
    *Wait, someone pulled out of a Sakara fight and it wasn't Alessio?

Still got a month or before the fight. Don't lose hope yet Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I really hate Tom Watson and was wishing Sakara would beat his brains into the mat.
    You say shark I say hey man, Jaws was never my scene and I don't like Star Wars

Magnus Cedenblad out of UFC Fight Night 30, replacement sought for Sakara
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/1...ght-for-sakara

5. Default

Oh for the love of God.
    There are many paths to freedom, not all are peaceful

Where is Mike Swick??? This would be a perfect short notice fight if he is actually going back to MW.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Oh for the love of God.
    If it's not Sakara pulling out of a fight it's his opponent. Geezus. I'm willing to take a sig bet that once they find an opponent that Sakara will end up out of the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by zana1126 View Post
    I prefer to watch my grandmother fucking.
    Whatever floats your boat man...

Nicholas Musoke meets Alessio Sakara at UFC Fight Night 30 in Manchester
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/1...-in-manchester

UFC newcomer and Swedish middleweight Nicholas Musoke (10-2-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) has replaced injured Magnus Cedenblad (11-4 MMA, 1-1 UFC) and now meets Alessio Sakara (15-10 MMA, 6-7 UFC) later this month at UFC Fight Night 30.

UFC officials today announced the booking. MMAjunkie.com first passed along news of Cedenblad's injury earlier this week.

UFC Fight Night 30 takes place Oct. 26 at Phones 4u Arena in Manchester, England. The main airs on FOX Sports 2 following prelims on Facebook.

Musoke vs. Sakara is slated for the main card.

Thread Information