Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jones: Cormier is a big hater of mine

He should fight Sherk, the UFC told me he has a 168 inch reach.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Jon Jones thinks Alexander Gustafsson's 'brat' comment 'comes from a jealous place'
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/9/19...t-comes-from-a

Jones: My haters come across as the dumbest people ever
    http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...t-people-ever/

"I am fake," Jones told MMAJunkie's John Morgan. "I think everyone is fake, to an extent. I have many different sides to me. I can be rude. I can be funny. I can be goofy. I can be cocky at times. I swear I have split personalities. So no one is going to understand me. I'm not meant to be understood.

"You can show up to an arena in a terrible mood, and then when you get the camera and the lights and the fans there, you've got to wake up. You've got to smile. Even if you're not in the mood to be happy or whatnot, you've just got to put it on. So that's what I mean when I say I am fake."

"At the end of the day, I know that I love Christ. I love my family. I know I love mixed martial arts. I know I love my friends, and they're going to see different sides of me on different days."

"To be honest with you - and I know this might be controversial and it may get me a lot of backlash - my haters come across as the dumbest people ever. None of them have a real reason not to like me. 'Oh, you're too tall.' 'I don't like you.' Or, 'You're this or that.' None of them come up with anything good or concrete, so I just find them funny."

I must be really dumb because I think Bones becomes a bigger douche with each statement he makes, and I am even aware that sometimes he is happy, and sometimes he is sad. I never disliked him because he doesn't have one consistent mood. I dislike him because the things he says.

P.S. Once again #haters #yolo #selfie
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

"You can show up to an arena in a terrible mood, and then when you get the camera and the lights and the fans there, you've got to wake up. You've got to smile. Even if you're not in the mood to be happy or whatnot, you've just got to put it on. So that's what I mean when I say I am fake."
    Wow what a genius!!! What a fucking awesome secret he has just revealed!!! pfff...

First of all people do not really call him fake anymore. They called him fake because he pretended to be a super humble guy and his actions were of a complete douchebag.
    Now he does not play the super humble guy anymore, he talks like a douche so he is not faking anything anymore.

I can be rude. I can be funny. I can be goofy. I can be cocky at times
    First of all he is not funny. He tries to be it but he fails. I remember when he was on Jimmy Kimmel with Rampage and everybody was laughing when Rampage said something, and everyone was quiet when Jones tried to sound funny.
    As for the other things, well he is basically saying "I can be bad, I can be very bad, I can be a prick, I can be a douche", well he is simply exposing himself, he is basically saying himself that as a human being he is a piece of shit.

"To be honest with you - and I know this might be controversial and it may get me a lot of backlash - my haters come across as the dumbest people ever. None of them have a real reason not to like me. 'Oh, you're too tall.' 'I don't like you.' Or, 'You're this or that.' None of them come up with anything good or concrete, so I just find them funny."
    Even the "I hate you because you are too tall" was not as stupid as "It is sad that he (Cormier) does not like me. We are both blacks, and there are no many of us in the sport".
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

He reminds me so much of Dwight Howard....when they both started their careers everyone loved them, until their true colors came out......but at least jon jones is a champion....

That's an amazing comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I hate Jon Jones because he's different.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    I hate Jon Jones because he's different.
    Racist
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

It's not my fault that I am xenophobic! I must judge everyone who is not like me.

Thread Information