Thread: Joseph Benavidez meets UFC flyweight champ Demetrious Johnson at TUF 18 Finale

Default Joseph Benavidez meets UFC flyweight champ Demetrious Johnson at TUF 18 Finale

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...-tuf-18-finale

Joseph Benavidez said after his most recent win that he wasn't going to bark for a title shot. He didn't, but he's getting one anyway.

Benavidez (19-3 MMA, 6-1 UFC) will challenge flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson (18-2-1 MMA, 6-1-1 UFC) in a rematch for the 125-pound belt at the TUF 18 Finale. The news was announced on Wednesday's edition of "UFC Tonight" on FOX Sports 1.

The TUF 18 Finale takes place Nov. 30 event at Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. The Johnson-Benavidez fight will headline the card, which also will see the women's and men's tournament finals of Season 18 of "The Ultimate Fighter," which currently is airing on FOX Sports 1. The card also features a rubber match between Gray Maynard and Nate Diaz

Fuck yea, great fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Good card for a UF Finale.

Anytime there is a free title fight it is a good night for Fe1

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Could easily be a PPV Title Fight. You'll still get the idiots that say the 125ers can't carry a PPV. BS, did you see MM last night and tell me he can't!?
    "Anger causes many things, baldness, impotence, waking up in the middle of the night with your hands covered in blood and you don’t know what happened. Hey, I’ve been around.” - Bas Rutten (GTA 4)

Thread Information