Thread: UFC 168 adds Chris Leben vs. Uriah Hall and Dustin Poirier vs. Diego Brandao

Default UFC 168 adds Chris Leben vs. Uriah Hall and Dustin Poirier vs. Diego Brandao

http://www.mmamania.com/2013/9/19/47...dao-dec-28-mma

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has announced a pair of compelling mixed martial arts (MMA) fights for its upcoming UFC 168 pay-per-view (PPV) event, which is set to go down inside MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Dec. 28, 2013.

First up is a middleweight bang-o-rama between Uriah Hall vs. Chris Leben.
    On the flip side, someone could be in the title hunt at 145 pounds, depending on how well Poirier (14-3) performs in "Sin City." After a disappointing setback against Cub Swanson earlier this year in London, "The Diamond" was as sharp as ever in his next trip to the cage, turning away former division contender Erik Koch at UFC 164.

He's got his hands full in December.

That's because Brandao (18-8) hasn't tasted defeat since getting tripped up by Darren Elkins in his sophomore appearance. Since then, "DB" has rattled off three in a row, including a unanimous decision win over Daniel Pineda at the UFC Fight Night 26 event last month in Boston.
    *Leben Hall - Loser leaves town match?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    *Leben Hall - Loser leaves town match?
    That's the way I see it. I think UFC probably doesn't want to see ether of them go because the fans love them but at this point it almost seems like neither of them really have their head in it. I'd say the winner will be whoever comes in mentally prepared, but still...

WAR CRIPPLER!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
    That's the way I see it. I think UFC probably doesn't want to see ether of them go because the fans love them but at this point it almost seems like neither of them really have their head in it. I'd say the winner will be whoever comes in mentally prepared, but still...

WAR CRIPPLER!!!!!
    War Crippler fo sho... But for either of them to show up mentally prepared at this point would suprise me to be honest.

all heart vs no heart!

Damn, one of Leben/Hall getting the pink slip and Poirier getting a step down after an impressive win IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    War Crippler fo sho... But for either of them to show up mentally prepared at this point would suprise me to be honest.
    I really hope your wrong. They both must realize that this is must win for them and that they need to get their respective shit together.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    So if I don't sin, when I die, I go to Canada? Right?

Thread Information