Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Cormier to file formal complaint if Roy Nelson rocks Hillbilly beard in Housto

I do not think DC was being serious at all.

Roy Nelson's answer was shitty, DC at least had the level to participate in the Olympic Games.

With or without beard, Cormier is going to put a beating on Nelson. He will not KO him but he will dominate and win an UD like any other decent fighter does against Nelson.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by BonesKnows View Post
    fuck DC.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inthechamber View Post
    Wow that's gay as fuck
    here's a thought: you two assholes try not to post stupid asshole comments, and I'll try not to be the stupid asshole who bans you.

or not, and I won't.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    here's a thought: you two assholes try not to post stupid asshole comments, and I'll try not to be the stupid asshole who bans you.

or not, and I won't.

rh
    i'm just sure this wont end well for me but i don't give a shit. What the fuck man just what is wrong with what they said when you compare it to.
    Just what rule did the break or do you just not like them and if so maybe it's time you step down before you really start to abuse you "power"
    your the one that is coming off like an asshole based off this thread alone.
    if you so choose go head and ban me because this site is falling apart and its only getting worse

or not, and I won't.

rh

Wtf is wrong with my comment?

If you're having a bad day, keep that shit off the fuckin forums. Nobody here has nothing to do with your personal problems.

If you're having a bad day, keep that shit off the fuckin forums. Nobody here has nothing to do with your personal problems.
    I think it was your use of the word gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick_Lunatic View Post
    I've always liked strudel.

Facial hair is banned in wrestling because it can scratch up your oppenant. It is acutally banned in almost all grappling sports, I really can't think of one that doesn't ban it.

And DC is just doing this to be an asshole to Roy Nelson. I am sure his Uncle Tom comments pissed him off and it is going to be his goal to be an ass to Roy all the way. And I am find with that if anyone deserves to be picked on it is Nelson for all the stuff he has said and pulled in the past.
    Dude, Iím a wrestler. Iím the best wrestler in MMA. Wrestling IS, was and always has been the most dominate form of mix martial art on the planet. Thatís all there is to it. We all know it, some people want to fight it, some people want doubt it but wresters rule the MMA world. -
    Ben Askren

yes, the site is falling apart because I'm abusing my awesome interweb powers...not because of a preponderance of dumbfucks like you who know jack shit about MMA posting stupid shit. the site has rules about fighter bashing and discriminatory bullshit. I didn't ban them, and I didn't abuse any "authority" --how much "authority" is there on a fucking internet bulletin board, anyway-- by reminding them of that--I didn't even give them any type of formal warning.

Here's another thought...if you don't like the site, you are always free to just go away. Don't be melodramatic and look to get banned, because nobody gives a fuck one way or another.

But if you need some type of twee-johnny-rebel attention--which will last approximately a nanosecond--feel free to post shit that violates the site rules. I'm sure you'll be missed.
    EDIT:
    Don't use the term gay or fag to describe things negatively, the same as we don't want nigger or spook or kike or the discriminatory bullshit term of your choice here.

I'm actually having a great day. If I had a problem, it wouldn't come up here.
    But keep your bullshit off the "fuckin forum" or I'll have to keep you off the fuckin forum. It's that simple.

rh
    Last edited by rivethead; 09-20-2013 at 04:12 PM.
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I like DC as a fighter and I see no problem with this. DC shouldn't be fighting Roy Nelson. Roy is coming off a loss. Like Tongan said, the beard is an advantage, even if it is minimal.

Quote Originally Posted by MIZjitsZOU View Post
    I like DC as a fighter and I see no problem with this. DC shouldn't be fighting Roy Nelson. Roy is coming off a loss. Like Tongan said, the beard is an advantage, even if it is minimal.
    Isn't it kind of an arbitrary thing to focus on?

There isn't any specific rule about it. Where do you draw the line? I mean, cutting weight is an advantage...does that mean a fighter can file a formal complaint if someone pays Dolce to help them drop that last 10lbs? Or if a guy shaves his entire body and gets sweaty so that he's more slippery...that would be a clear grappling advantage.

But they're also something any fighter can do, to greater or lesser extents.

rh

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

yes, the site is falling apart because I'm abusing my awesome interweb powers...not because of a preponderance of dumbfucks like you who know jack shit about MMA posting stupid shit. the site has rules about fighter bashing and discriminatory bullshit. I didn't ban them, and I didn't abuse any "authority" --how much "authority" is there on a fucking internet bulletin board, anyway-- by reminding them of that--I didn't even give them any type of formal warning.

Here's another thought...if you don't like the site, you are always free to just go away. Don't be melodramatic and look to get banned, because nobody gives a fuck one way or another.

But if you need some type of twee-johnny-rebel attention--which will last approximately a nanosecond--feel free to post shit that violates the site rules. I'm sure you'll be missed.
    EDIT:

Don't use the term gay or fag to describe things negatively, the same as we don't want nigger or spook or kike or the discriminatory bullshit term of your choice here.

I'm actually having a great day. If I had a problem, it wouldn't come up here.
    But keep your bullshit off the "fuckin forum" or I'll have to keep you off the fuckin forum. It's that simple.

rh

are you calling me a dumbfuck really

Thread Information