Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Cormier to file formal complaint if Roy Nelson rocks Hillbilly beard in Housto

I'm at work right now, and I have a big gross beard.
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

Perhaps DC is just still pissed at him and the thought of potentially making Roy shave his beard that took years to grow is worth the backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvisLaw View Post
    Perhaps DC is just still pissed at him and the thought of potentially making Roy shave his beard that took years to grow is worth the backlash.
    Takes years to grow a beard? fuk here I am shaving everyday!

Oh, but you guys loved him when he went off on Jones.....anyway I agree. Bitch move, and pointless.
    Scarface: Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, and fuck you, I'm out!

"I don't call the fighting in my films 'violent', I call it 'action'. An action film borders between fantasy and reality. If I were to be completely realistic in my films, you would call me a violent, bloody man. I would simply destroy my opponent by tearing his guts out. I wouldn't do it so artistically." ~Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    Just know that in most jobs if you punch your co-worker in the face you get fired.
    Thank you for the obvious information!
    Being said that I do not see what you tried to do.

I am pointing out that in some jobs there is a dress code, in other jobs you can dress however you want, but it has to be in a formal way and at least your face must show some hygiene.
    Some worker comes in with a disheveled hair and an absolute messy beard, and obviously the boss will tell him to do something about it.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

I liked DC at first, but he's really coming off like a jackass. Nelson obviously has a thick skull. It actually makes it painful to watch sometimes when he's getting his ass kicked and he just won't drop. Kinda like Cabbage.

Fuck DC. I can't wait until he fights one of the top heavyweights.
    "He's got big balls. I like that." -Josh Koschek on Frank Trigg's balls.

Quote Originally Posted by joeodd2 View Post
    Oh, but you guys loved him when he went off on Jones.....anyway I agree. Bitch move, and pointless.
    Yep. The Jones hate on this forum is pretty ridiculous. But then again there's only like 15 members nowadays that post a lot. Everyone else has been chased of by trolls. And most of the remaining members absolutely hate Jones.

What was that forum that all the old school people disbanded to?

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    The only real reason of why Nelson should shave or at least trim his beard is because he looks like a fat homeless bum. But unfortunately he seems proud of his unhealthy eating and of his look.

And before someone comes and says stuff like "This is not a model contest, he can look how he wants", just know that in most jobs, you come looking like that and you will get a warning.
    But whatever, we live in a time where it is much easier to say "I know that I am out of shape, but fuck it, the important part of a person is the inside", than doing an effort of eating properly and doing some cardio to look better.
    As far as I know the UFC doesn't have a formal dress code. That's how someone's balls apparently made it on to ppv.

Quote Originally Posted by RearNakedStroke View Post
    I liked DC at first, but he's really coming off like a jackass. Nelson obviously has a thick skull. It actually makes it painful to watch sometimes when he's getting his ass kicked and he just won't drop. Kinda like Cabbage.

Fuck DC. I can't wait until he fights one of the top heavyweights.
    Wtf does your last sentence mean? Did u see him fight Barnett?

I have been lurking (busy) for a while. Who was run off? Who are the trolls?

I haven't been posting much lately either. Where is that wonderful son of a bitch Hoss at? I miss him.
    Big Hairy American Winning Machine

Thread Information