Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Cormier to file formal complaint if Roy Nelson rocks Hillbilly beard in Housto

Pashak, when was the last time I banned someone?
    I do not know, I can not know what you are doing with your "moderating power". And I did not said that you are banning people in a daily basis. I said that you have the power to do so.

you missed the very obvious point: women post who want their gender to be anonymous. homosexuals post who want their sexuality to be anonymous. the first thing you asked is who the women are.

I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings, but that makes you an idiot.
    Even if I missed the most obvious point in history, you could have simply said it without the "idiot" stuff.

It is not that my feelings are hurt. It is just that you had no reason at all to insult me, specially considering that (until my last post) in the 5 years I have been here, I never said anything disrespectful to you.

and yes, I am an insufferable prick in real life as well. I'm cutting you slack because English is your second language, but you're coming off as a fool here.
    And you are very happy acting like an insufferable prick in real life?
    English is not my second language, it is my fourth language actually.

Maybe I come off as a fool, but don't you think that you come exactly the same way when you are a moderator and you spread insults to everyone left and right?

Whatever, I am not going to continue a heated discussion with you, and I apologize for the earlier rant.

Lbrewer, Sorry about all the insults I wrote. I understand that you do not want your son to read that kind of stuff, I will edit my post.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Pasha K View Post
    Lbrewer, Sorry about all the insults I wrote. I understand that you do not want your son to read that kind of stuff, I will edit my post.
    ah. touche.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I like poking RH even tho I lose, after reading other sites I come here to get informed opinions and I lov it.

Well other then the Dan fanboys they sux.
    Last edited by Qball1974; 09-21-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Is there not a rule a fighter has to be neat in appearance and groomed?

Whattcha got against the friendly ghost?

Sherdog. You should make an account ;p

The spirit of Hoss is all around you.... Hoss made an appearance in the last Bisping thread to drop the Hbomb gif. Much like Candyman, say Bisping's name 3 times and Hoss will appear with a devastating Hbomb gif.

Wise words from a wise man.

It is a hateful term, you used it, you got called out on it, get over it.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/

Give 'er a go. I am sure they would love your participating in their discussions.

I disagree, Jones brings most of the hate on himself through his cocky attitude.

DC is not the first to complain about someones beard / hair.

Didnt Grey file a complaint against Guida's hair?

Think about that nasty ass sweaty beard all up in your face as your clinching Roy up against the cage.. It would almost be like shoving your face into an over grown muff.

Grey didn't file a complaint. As I recall his camp asked about whether they could file a complaint and Clays camp said they would take care of it. No complaint was actually filed.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

Quote Originally Posted by SwordofAres View Post
    Grey didn't file a complaint. As I recall his camp asked about whether they could file a complaint and Clays camp said they would take care of it. No complaint was actually filed.
    Grey's camp did file a complaint. Guida just agreed to braid it before it made it to arbitration.

After Maynard camp complaint, Guida will braid hair for UFC on FX 4 (Updated)
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/0...or-ufc-on-fx-4
    In fact, Guida (29-12 MMA, 9-6 UFC) will braid back his shoulder-length curls for the fight – after Maynard's camp (10-1-1 MMA, 8-1-1 UFC) filed a complaint with the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board.

John Fosco, Guida's manager and president of VFD Sports, on Friday told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) that Maynard's camp filed the request with the commission roughly a month ago – and that his client has decided to comply, which the New Jersey commission confirmed with MMAjunkie.com.
    In the case of Maynard and Guida, Nick Lembo, counsel for the NJSACB, said a hearing was avoided when Guida agreed to Maynard's request.

"He doesn't want to do it, and I don't believe he's 100 percent happy about it, but he's being very understanding and very cooperative about it and he agreed to it," Lembo told MMAjunkie.com. "Otherwise, if he said, 'No, I'm not going to do that,' we'd have to have a hearing on it and let both sides present their case and have a commissioner's ruling on the issue."

Lembo said if the NJSACB believes a fighter's hair to be "absolutely out of control," it typically will ask his opponent's camp if he has any problems. But he said Maynard's side filed its complaint in writing before the commission had even gotten to that point.

Lembo said the nature of the complaint was that Guida's hair "could pose a distraction to their fighter … and that they thought it gave an unfair advantage to their opponent."

A little info that might relate to DC's plans to file a complaint:

Under the Unified Rules of MMA, individual commissions are allowed to rule on "whether head or facial hair presents any hazard to the safety of the unarmed combatant or his opponent or will interfere with the supervision and conduct of the contest or exhibition."

And in such instances the ruling body believes there is a hazard, "the unarmed combatant may not compete in the contest or exhibition unless the circumstances creating the hazard or potential interference are corrected to the satisfaction of the Commission."

After reading this shitty thread I learned:

Calling things gay is what high school children or grown adults who are stuck with the mentality of a child do. Gay is not synonymous with lesser.

RH is an angry person.

Miz is a pacifist ex-soldier. I have not met that combination of person before. Boggles me. It must be because he's a ginger.

People take other's posts too serious.

Nelson's beard is a cushion, regardless of what people say.
    Last edited by Sniggles; 09-22-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnchorPunch View Post
    And, honestly, I'm wondering how much the weight cut will affect DC's ability to eat a shot. Sometimes folks argue that weight cutting affects the brain because it can't fully rehydrate in 24-hours, or rather the liquidy tissue around that protects the brain. Anyone else heard this notion?
    I've stated this several times over the years, especially when I went on tirades about how weight cutting needs to be removed from the sport by same day weigh-ins. Guys that cut too much weight will be easier targets for concussions, CBI and Parkinson's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post
    Grey's camp did file a complaint. Guida just agreed to braid it before it made it to arbitration.

After Maynard camp complaint, Guida will braid hair for UFC on FX 4 (Updated)
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/0...or-ufc-on-fx-4

A little info that might relate to DC's plans to file a complaint:
    Ah I stand corrected, I owe you a rep.
    My Favorite Fighters

1)Gray Maynard 2)Dan Henderson 3)Minotauro Nogueira 4)Wanderlei Silva 5)Roy Nelson 6)Tim Boetsch 7)Mark Hunt 8)Shogun Rua 9)Lyoto Machida 10) Connor McGregor

For the women that supposedly post here:

Quote Originally Posted by Qball1974 View Post
    I like poking RH even tho I lose...
    you really should be wearing a condom. Even I don't know where I've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniggles View Post
    After reading this shitty thread I learned:

RH is an angry person.

...please. You really think that's angry?

Do you know any really angry people?

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information