Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Daniel Cormier to file formal complaint if Roy Nelson rocks Hillbilly beard in Housto

Thanks snigs. It is definitely not the ginger in me that makes me a pacifist. It's the meds I have take b/c I am an angry ginger at heart

DC fears the beard

LOL cant believe my comment was part of the shit show that this thread turned into.

And for the record Riv I really don't care if you ban me, I will state my opinion in any way/shape or form and will not change that. Don't like my posts don't read them. If "fuck DC" gets your panties in such a twist I suggest you get a new - preferably enjoyable hobby to pass the time. There has been wayyyyyyyy worse posts made on here directed at many different people so get off your high horse with all of this banning bullshit. Its guys like you who make it less and less fun to come here and post - hence the time between my original post and this post.

If this turns into my last post because Riv is sensitive then its been good. And remember BonesKnows (except when it comes to FG - then he knows best.)

Riv will now insult your lack of grammar skills.

Son, if I cared about banning you--or anyone else--you'd be gone already.

It's not a matter of me being sensitive, it's about you generally sucking-but-still-getting-to-post-here, and then posting something that not only sucks even by the horrible standard you generally set, but actually violates a forum rule.

I've never banned anyone for disagreeing with me. Ever. I've never even banned someone for sucking...although one time, I put threw a joke poll about roaddawg sucking enough to get banned. And a lot of people wanted him banned for being stupid. But even that was a joke, and I didn't ban him.

But I do ban people for violating forum rules. And fighter bashing violates the rules here.

don't fighter bash, don't violate any other rules, and you're free to continue to lower the mean IQ around here with every character you type.

Violate them again, and you get to go somewhere else. It's pretty simple, and has nothing at all to do with me, personally.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

I got banned for 2 weeks saying lyoto mashita after Machida/Shogun I.

Take your lumps and carry on, son. Bones, when you say something stupid, you can't act as though noone deserves to tell you how stupid you are being. You don't need to puff your chest and act like you don't give a shit.

I laughed because the introductory word instantly foretells the previous post to be an elder's scolding of brash young guy with an attitude. I remember when I knew everything when I was 20.

All I know is this thread proves Cormier's point. If Roy's beard can cause this much chaos for us when we aren't even fighting him, then DC doesn't stand a chance. A distraction this big is an unfair advantage.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

8. Default

WOW, what a thread
    "...for he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother." William Shakespeare

"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it." Helen Keller

9. 09-23-2013, 07:14 AM

I like chocolate chip cookies.

Fuck chocolate chip cookies
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

Thread Information