Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Cormier to file formal complaint if Roy Nelson rocks Hillbilly beard in Housto

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...and you all wonder why women who post here wouldn't want their identities to be public knowledge.

in a nutshell, I warned a couple dispshits for posting dispshit stuff. People whined about not getting to say "gay" enough. I explained there are homosexuals who post here who are actually pretty great posters, far better than the guys whining about not getting to say "gay" enough. Pashak then wanted to know who the women were, which prompted more whining, and in the process, he brought up that your wife posted, and then quit. I indicated it was probably because she was tired of dealing with morons who couldn't get over her gender. There was additional whining after that.

rh

Why is it you feel the need to call people names it's really uncalled for u should have the ability to get your point across without stooping to such a low level.
    Last edited by mma #1 fan; 09-23-2013 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mma #1 fan View Post
    Why is it you feel the need to call people names it's really uncalled for u should have the ability to get your point across without stooping to such a low level.

I don’t know why I even try as I just can’t debate stupid people all they do is get me to stoop to their low level and beat me with experience.
    I love how you complain about RH calling people names, and then you call him stupid. That's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

3. Default

I want choclate chip cookies NOW. I thought we got past the worring about he?she called me this or that. Words on here can't hurt you as much as a paper cut can. So if I got to read filth at least make it enjoyable and give me idea's to do to the wifee.

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    I love how you complain about RH calling people names, and then you call him stupid. That's awesome.
    yeah dick move on my part.

i have an excuse but as I tell me kids excuses are like assholes everyone has one mine stinks

Quote Originally Posted by rivethead View Post
    ...and you all wonder why women who post here wouldn't want their identities to be public knowledge.

in a nutshell, I warned a couple dispshits for posting dispshit stuff. People whined about not getting to say "gay" enough. I explained there are homosexuals who post here who are actually pretty great posters, far better than the guys whining about not getting to say "gay" enough. Pashak then wanted to know who the women were, which prompted more whining, and in the process, he brought up that your wife posted, and then quit. I indicated it was probably because she was tired of dealing with morons who couldn't get over her gender. There was additional whining after that.

rh

I love how you censored dip instead of shit.

You're lying. MMANews is a sausage fest, although some of these guys have high estrogen levels. We may have a few Fallon Fox's but no ladies!
    Last edited by Sniggles; 09-23-2013 at 06:42 PM.

I don't know if it's cause I've had to many rye n cokes or not but I am starting to believe Roy could win this... I am feeling DC wont try and use his superior wrestling with offence due to Roy's bjj threat and even if he did what GNP has he been able to show? Standing I think DC offers not much threat to Roy but if Nelson lands that signature I am curious to see how Cormier reacts.
    I really believe that people like Bill Murray or John Belushi are just as great and just as valid as Robert De Niro or Al Pacino. And I don't think you can say One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) is a better movie than Animal House (1978); they're different genres. I think they're both examples of great craftsmanship.

-Sam Rockwell

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    Thanks for filling me in.

That is definitely one of the reasons she left. Although I always try to get her back. She is a much better poster than I am.
    I guess the difference between you and her is that she keeps her word. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoucheyWun View Post
    I don't know if it's cause I've had to many rye n cokes or not but I am starting to believe Roy could win this... I am feeling DC wont try and use his superior wrestling with offence due to Roy's bjj threat and even if he did what GNP has he been able to show? Standing I think DC offers not much threat to Roy but if Nelson lands that signature I am curious to see how Cormier reacts.
    Even if it is very hard to believe, Nelson can win this. We have saw tons of upsets in MMA so anything can happen.
    Roy will have a punchers chance. Cormier has been dominant, but you can not say that he looks like a damn killer. For example I was way more impressed with Cain when he was making his way to a title shot than I am with Cormier.

Of course Cormier is the huge favorite and I think he should easily dominate Nelson, but this is MMA and we have seen some really crazy upsets over the years.
    Not only brazilians can do this stuff

White on Nelson's beard: 'I wouldn't want that nasty thing rubbing on my face'
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...ing-on-my-face

"I don't blame (Cormier)," White told a small group of reporters on Monday in Los Angeles. "I wouldn't want that nasty thing rubbing on my face, either, during the fight."

This past week, according to a report on FOX Sports 1's "UFC Tonight," Cormier (12-0 MMA, 1-0 UFC) said he would file a complaint with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation to force Nelson (19-8 MMA, 6-4 UFC) to clean up his signature beard.

The Texas commission oversees the pair's bout at UFC 166, which takes place Oct. 19 at Houston's Toyota Center. The main card, including Cormier-Nelson, airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and Facebook.

Cormier said the facial hair gives Nelson an unfair advantage in the fight, which could be Cormier's last before a long-discussed potential drop to the light heavyweight division. The winner of the Strikeforce heavyweight grand prix, Cormier defeated former champ Frank Mir in his octagon debut, but has targeted a bout with rival Jon Jones for the near future.

"I'm going to request that there's a rubber band in it and that it comes straight down," Cormier said of Nelson's beard. "Also, I'm going to ask that they put his hair in two parts off to the side. Part it down the middle, part it on the sides. I don't want it all in my face."

White agrees, if only in spirit. The UFC executive has never been a fan of Nelson's shaggy appearance, and once told the fighter he should tidy up so as to attract more attention from sponsors.

Nelson, who recently signed a nine-bout contract with the promotion, didn't exactly take the advice to heart. The 37-year-old fighter has made his mullet and beard as much of a signature as his round belly, which White isn't a fan of, either.

"I hate that whole, 'You can grow a beard down to here and still fight in MMA,'" White said. "It's not even allowed in boxing, and they don't go to the ground and have side control.

"Who would want that thing laying on their face? Seriously? That long, nasty, ratty looking thing in your mouth, rubbing on your face ... I mean, it's ridiculous. They shouldn't be allowed to have beards that big. If you want a beard, trim that thing down and make it look normal. Disgusting."

It's unclear if Cormier and White's fight is winnable. TDLR statutes don't specifically address beards or long hair, but rather say contestants "must be clean and present a tidy appearance."

A rep for the TDLR on Tuesday told MMAjunkie.com that Cormier has yet to file a complaint on the matter.

"It may be one of those things that have to be put in there in the future," said Randy Nesbitt, project coordinator with the TDLR, when asked what the commission's standards are on facial and body hair.

Thread Information