Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Daniel Cormier to file formal complaint if Roy Nelson rocks Hillbilly beard in Housto

Quote Originally Posted by KevoOnTheRadio View Post
    Fuck chocolate chip cookies
    Oh really, you know what Kevo, I can express any opinion I want on these forums and you cant stop me. If I want to like chocolate chip cookies and tell the world, I have the right to do that. Come at me bro, ban me all you want. Screw oatmeal cookies. Ya I said it.

I am a chocolate chip warrior!

No fuck macadamia nut cookies. Fucking white chocolate and nuts look the same. It's some misleading shady shit.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Cat--Smasher View Post

I am a chocolate chip warrior!

chocolate chip cookie

after having anal sex with a female. the male removes his penis from her anus and wipes it on her nipples. then bends her back over on the bed and continues to have anal sex very very hard. in that process the now soiled nipples will make contact with the hopefully clean sheets. the resulting dots will leave a chocolate chip cookie pattern.
    so no shit there i was doing this chick in the ass. when i pulled out, and she said you best not be done. i said, bitch im no where near done with you. so i cleaned my dick off on her tits and bent her the hell back over. after i got done railing her real hard i noticed the chocolate chip cookie on the bed. the name stuck.
    You're a sick fuck, buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by SWIFTboy View Post
    I rode a horse. Banged in a hot spring.
    Quote Originally Posted by GL Jeff View Post
    Is he bigger then WarMachine?

I know. The only downfall is we soil a lot of sheets.

And that folks is how you land a classy lady!

It's been a long standing O'Saur family oath that if you can't transfer your ladies poop onto her bed, via her nipples, on the first date then there shall not be a second date. It's how my dad got with my mom, and some day hopefully I'll have a son or daughter to pass it on to.
    USA! USA! USA!

Stealing is wrong!

7. Default

I have no clue what the fuck went down here but how exactly did my wife get brought up?

This is what AL Gore envisioned when he invented the internet, I know it.

...and you all wonder why women who post here wouldn't want their identities to be public knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakara=Excitement View Post
    I have no clue what the fuck went down here but how exactly did my wife get brought up?
    in a nutshell, I warned a couple dispshits for posting dispshit stuff. People whined about not getting to say "gay" enough. I explained there are homosexuals who post here who are actually pretty great posters, far better than the guys whining about not getting to say "gay" enough. Pashak then wanted to know who the women were, which prompted more whining, and in the process, he brought up that your wife posted, and then quit. I indicated it was probably because she was tired of dealing with morons who couldn't get over her gender. There was additional whining after that.

rh
    All manner of men came to work for the News: everything from wild young Turks who wanted to rip the world in half and start all over again -- to tired, beer-bellied old hacks who wanted nothing more than to live out their days in peace before a bunch of lunatics ripped the world in half.

Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
    The Rum Diary

Yeah, Bye.

Thread Information